Engineer- Production Process
As the first line of technical leadership within the value stream, the Senior Production Engineer is responsible for reducing unplanned line losses & providing technical continuity within a value stream to enable consistent performance.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Supply or a technical field
- First years of experience working in a technical manufacturing environment
- Project Management experience or leading continuous improvement initiatives
- Detailed technical capability and understanding of the plant
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Clear ability to relate to and motivate people
- Fluent in English
- [Insert foreign languages requirements if necessary]
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Technical representation for the value stream including insight on all unplanned line losses
- Preventative follow up on all value stream technical breakdowns and escalates for support/action through the Maintenance Team Leaders or Reliability Engineers as required
- Provides technical continuity for complex/ongoing issues within the value stream
- Develops, updates & owns clear action plans for the resolution of complex issues
- Works with the value stream & Reliability Engineer to analyse the unplanned technical losses of the lines in the value stream
- Coaching the operations/value stream team on ways of working to ensure maintenance & operational processes are followed
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 like-minded and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.