Employee Culture & Engagement Manager
Put your passion and unique skills to work as we foster an inclusive, engaged and high performing workplace!
We are seeking a change agent who is committed to fostering a culture in which our employees can flourish.
Based in Ramsey, NJ, you will work with the Head of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) to ensure DEI concepts are integrated into the employee experience.
The Employee Culture & Engagement Manager will lead the planning and implementation of the annual global employee engagement survey, including enterprise-wide action activities. A focal point of the role will be collaborating with employees, business leaders, and centers of excellence within HR to drive inclusion and engagement into the operating rhythm of our business.
You will bring subject matter expertise on employee engagement, delivering creative and innovative solutions to our employees. A master storyteller, you will highlight our rich history and dynamic business environment to engage current employees. You are comfortable interpreting people analytics, unearthing insights that have a meaningful impact on the organization.
- Lead the planning and implementation of the North American annual employee engagement survey, including analyzing impact, activating action items, and designing follow-up priorities, and communication plans in partnership with various stakeholders across the organization.
- Devise a plan for continuous employee engagement through effective action planning processes with HR Business Partners that will improve the quality of the employee experience, as well as engagement, retention, and performance.
- Create mechanisms to source employee sentiments to help the organization continuously improve.
- Guide and coach key stakeholders
- Track and analyze all new hire/exit survey and social media feedback, employee communications, engagement activities, concerns, and work with stakeholders to provide actionable solutions solutions
- Partner with Regional leadership in review of monthly HR metrics and assist in action-planning improvement efforts.
- Partner closely with HR cross-functional teams including Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partners, Total Rewards, and L&D to ensure inclusion, engagement, and performance are woven into all elements of the employee lifecycle
- Bring to life a consistent Employee Value Proposition (EVP) and vision for the Konica Minolta employee experience, in partnership with HR leadership and Marketing Communications.
- Partner with the DEI Program Specialist and Learning & Development team to design and deliver relevant employee engagement programs and events virtually and in-person (e.g., BRG speaker series, wellness offerings, and community activities) that impact retention, build culture, community, and purpose.
- Serve on the Onboarding team, representing an engagement lens in helping us innovate our approach to onboarding, with special attention to consistency enterprise-wide.
- Help lead company-wide internal communications that bring strategic agreement and efficiency to employee engagement efforts, including developing tools, processes and channels to connect and share. Coordinate employee communications such as monthly newsletter content and blogs, partnering with Marketing Communications.
- High-level ability to operate strategically using solid consultative, critical thinking, analytical, and communication skills to establish credibility with employees across the business.
- Proven business sense, hands on approach, and agility to drive measurable results in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex, and at times ambiguous environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion with a high degree of cultural awareness.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in one-on-one interactions, group situations, and also through presentations and events.
- Excellent project management and organization skills with a strong attention to detail and continuous improvement orientation.
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting to inform decisions and influence change
- Proven ability to work collaboratively to build sustainable relationships and influence within the organization, at every level and function
- Proactively seeks feedback and input; actively listens to others and adjusts to maximize effectiveness
- Handles all matters with confidentiality and professionalism
- Bachelor's degree (The degree requirement may be waived altogether for a candidate who can successfully demonstrate commensurate professional experience.)
- 5 years directly related experience
- 3+ years in client-services roles such as, but not limited to: diversity business partner, HR business partner, or talent development specialist
Konica Minolta’s journey started 150 years ago, with a vision to see and do things differently. We innovate for the good of society and the world. The same purpose that kept us moving then, keeps us moving now. Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is reshaping and revolutionizing the workplace to achieve true connectivity through the Intelligent Connected Workplace. The company guides and supports its clients’ digital transformation through its expansive office technology portfolio, including IT Services (All Covered), intelligent information management, managed print services and industrial and commercial print solutions. Konica Minolta has been included on CRN’s MSP 500 list nine times and The World Technology Awards named the company a finalist in the IT Software category. Konica Minolta has been recognized as the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys for sixteen consecutive years, and is proud to be ranked on the Forbes 2021 America’s Best-in-State employers list. The company received Keypoint Intelligence’s BLI 2021 A3 Line of The Year Award and BLI 2021-2023 Most Color Consistent A3 Brand Award for its bizhub i-Series. Konica Minolta, Inc. has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for nine consecutive years and has spent six years on the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World list. Konica Minolta partners with its clients to give shape to ideas and works to bring value to our society. For more information, please visit us online and follow Konica Minolta on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.