Employee Communications Manager
Who we are:
Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
We support 100% remote work for applicants who reside in the United States and Canada.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with the Employee Communications Director to develop and implement employee-centric communications across the organization - including executive communications, employee programs, change management, diversity and inclusion initiatives, employee platforms (Intranet and Slack) and events. Collaborate cross-functionally with executives, department leaders and subject matter experts on employer brand initiatives
- Develop and maintain an ongoing internal communications calendar and process and report back on KPIs
- Partner with the brand design team to create compelling content (written, video, digital, presentations) with a consistent narrative for senior leadership and key programs
- Lead major employee engagement moments, including all-company meetings, company newsletters, and more
- Coordinate and lead and the implementation of biweekly all-company zoom meetings between multiple departments.
- Increase engagement and usage of employee advocacy and internal communications platform
- Serve as a liaison by partnering with the DEI team to develop and execute campaigns, events, and notices company-wide.
- Write, copy edit, and execute communications on behalf of the executive team, internal departments, and Tinuiti.
We’d love to hear from you if:
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you qualify, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to connect and see if you could be a great fit.
- Highly Collaborative: Knows how to build relationships quickly and effectively manage campaigns to achieve goals while communicating updates clearly/consistently throughout projects
- Action-Oriented: Comfortable working with senior execs, managing up and sideways to gain alignment and move projects forward
- Brand Tone: Understands tone and verbal systems to help bring the brand to life
- Time Management: Ability to adapt, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks while staying organized and on schedule
- Creativity: Comes up with new and unique ideas, originality, and always adds value to brainstorming
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, builds rapport and effective relationships, defuses high-tension situations comfortably
- Written Communications: Excellent skills to write clearly and succinctly
- Individual Achiever: is able to work independently as well as collaboratively, to drive projects forward from developing strategy to execution
- Passionate About Culture: understands the impact and importance of good internal communication
- Organization Oriented: Ability to develop and maintain process, protocols, and procedures for the employee comms department, intranet and other large-scale projects.
- Measure Success: Measure, analyze, and showcase insights that leadership will find impactful (e.g. highlight the “so what” behind the work) and utilizing these insights to drive continuous improvement
- 5-7 years of corporate communications, employer brand and/or marketing experience
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and the Google Suite
- Experience managing employee advocacy platforms, Intranet or in change management is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or other relevant field
FLSA Classification: Exempt
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Tinuiti, we want to ensure you have the time you need to rest and recharge. That's why Tinuitians have an estimated 70 days off per year through our time off programs
- Unlimited PTO: We encourage all Tinutians to Own their Offline by utilizing our unlimited PTO by working with your Manager to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Holidays: We offer 17 paid holidays, if one of your religious holidays is not covered, please by all means take advantage of your Flex PTO!
- Flex Fridays: Meetings are minimized and all Tinuitians have the option to start their weekend early at 1pm local time.
- Owning Our Offline: Clients are informed and all offices will be closed for 3 total weeks throughout the year to give everyone the chance to truly unplug.
Workplace Flexibility: Office or Remote? Your choice.
Healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, Flex Spending Accounts
Retirement: Match up to 4% of your contributions at 100% with immediate vesting
Perks and Wellness: Fringe, Forma, Thankful giving, Equity
Learning and Development: Bravely coaching session, Mentor program and more
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Tinuiti requires anyone working onsite, visiting Tinuiti offices or attending company sponsored events to provide proof they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is requested and approved by The People Team. Please reach out Recruiting@Tinuiti.com if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with Tinuiti. It is also our employees’ duty to recognize the potential risks of vaccinations and consult with a medical professional to help in determining what is best for their health. Tinuiti reserves the right to update or modify this policy at any point in time.
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.