Email & SMS Marketing
We appreciate your interest in employment with The Honest Company! The Honest Company is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. Applicants with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation in accordance with applicable law. If you need assistance in completing this application or with the application process because of a disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at 1.888.862.8818 or 1.310.857.3020.
Founded in 2012, The Honest Company® is a mission-driven consumer products company dedicated to empowering people to live happy, healthy lives. Consumers seeking thoughtfully formulated, safe and effective baby, personal care and beauty products, along with education and support can find The Honest Company products across North America via honest.com and honestbeauty.com and at more than 17,000 retail locations. Beginning in spring 2019, consumers in Europe can find Honest Beauty at select Douglas retail locations. A leader in the natural baby category and a trailblazer in clean beauty, The Honest Company is committed to ensuring all families have access to basic necessities and the latest health information for safe growth and development — a commitment reflected in its ongoing partnerships with organizations such as Baby2Baby and Mount Sinai. The Honest Company is privately held and headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
We're on a mission to empower people to live happy, healthy lives. We're a wellness brand with values rooted in consciousness, community, transparency, and design. Every day and in every way, we hold ourselves to an Honest standard. We believe that it is our responsibility to do our part to help create a healthy and sustainable future for all.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and oversee the end-to-end email production process for promotional and transactional email + SMS deployments (lifecycle, special promotions, offers, loyalty, rewards, etc.).
- Run day-to-day operations of our CRM program, including: Email Marketing, Push Marketing, In-App Marketing, and connected eCommerce Projects.
- Manage the Performance, Engagement and Retention email + SMS campaign process from end to end for both our Shop and Subscription business; this includes strategy, editorial content plan, production, reporting, and analysis.
- Provide content direction for internal Creative team including: leading Creative briefs for program assets, copy and design feedback on email + SMS campaigns.
- Work closely with Technology to ensure the email program is running smoothly and lead future improvement projects.
- Work closely with the eCommerce team to ensure CRM efforts are continued on honest.com and create a cohesive customer journey.
- Own company-facing reporting for all CRM efforts, help monitor and report on core KPIs to identify areas for improvement. Produce weekly email summary reports in partnership with our agency strategist.
- Lead vendor relationships connected to our CRM efforts, including our ESP and email marketing agency.
- Translate CRM initiatives into delivery requirements, including but not limited to: email design templates, segmentation structure, user experience flows, and more.
- Assist Head of Product in building out Loyalty efforts for honest.com via email + SMS campaigns and automations.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders
- Customer segmentation, personalization and optimizing related strategic priorities
- Build and send customer surveys, working in partnership with Brand Marketing and UX/UI.
- Maintain pulse on email best practices, technologies, trends, CAN-SPAM laws and monitor email campaign deliverability, ensuring high inbox success rates.
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Passionate about CRM, eCommerce + Digital Media
- A strong communicator and collaborator. You work effectively with all members of the
- organization, from individual contributors to top execs
- Dedicated, creative, fast-moving & scrappy. You’re known to operate with passion,
- creativity, urgency, focus, and discipline
- Results oriented and a self starter. You love to exceed set goals and take on new projects
- Driven by details. You’re organized, meticulous, thorough, and enjoy being extra-precise
- Eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 3-5+ years experience in a Email or CRM marketing role for a e-commerce company
- ESP experience - Klaviyo
- Experience with SFCC, JIRA, Atlassian, Excel and Tableau
- Comfortable working in Analytics tools
- Knowledge of current CRM trends
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Basic knowledge of html is a plus
Compensation: The pay range for this role is $90,000-$124,000. Actual compensation is based on many factors including but not limited to depth of experience, skill level, ability, knowledge, education, certifications, and specific work location. This may be different in other locations due to differences in the cost of labor.
Benefits & Perks
We offer a competitive benefits package including comprehensive health and wellness coverage, 401k with company match, wellness incentives including a monthly fitness reimbursement and onsite fitness classes, options for education reimbursement, and a discount on all products. We value work-life balance and offer a generous and flexible vacation policy. Thinking about adding little ones to your family? Honest offers generous maternity and paternity leave. We love the furry kids too and offer pet insurance so your companions are well taken care of.
California Privacy Rights Notice for Californian Job Applicants and Prospective Talent
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), The Honest Company, Inc. (“Honest” or “us” or “we”) is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants or prospective talent (together “job applicants” or “you”) about the categories of personal information we may collect about you and the purposes for which we use this information. Click here if you are a California resident to read disclosures required by the CCPA. Note this notice applies only to personal information that is subject to the CCPA.
Categories of Personal Information We Collect. We may collect the following categories of personal information about our job applicants, who are California residents:
- Social Security Number
- Email and mailing address
- Telephone number
- Employment history
How We Use Job Applicants' Personal Data. We use and disclose the personal information we collect for our business purposes. These business purposes include, without limitation:
Processing evaluating your application to determine your qualifications for the role to which you’ve applied, and communicating with you about your application, including to check references or your background, and communicate with you about other jobs that may interest you.
Other business purposes as identified in the CCPA, which include:
- Auditing related to our interactions with you;
- Legal compliance
- Detecting and protecting against security incidents, fraud, and illegal activity;
- Performing services for us, such as analytics;
- Internal research for technological improvement; and
- Internal operations.