Email Marketing Specialist
Amsive is a data-driven performance marketing agency that enhances marketing ROI through innovative customer acquisition and engagement solutions. As a full-service agency, Amsive enables growth by leveraging digital and direct-native expertise, with dedicated teams shaping powerful strategies, creative executions, with direct and digital solutions, including SEO, paid search, media, and performance measurement.
At Amsive, our people are our first priority. With approximately 1,000 hybrid employees across 6 regional offices, we bring together the brightest minds in direct and digital marketing to challenge the status quo as a new kind of agency. With a focus on collaboration and innovation, we deliver measurable results and drive growth for our clients while providing a supportive environment where you can focus on your career growth. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. Explore our culture.
This is a REMOTE position. Candidates can be located anywhere in US Time Zones.
As an Email Marketing Specialist on the Email Marketing team who will play an integral role in our email marketing efforts, focusing on email development, list management, and providing exceptional support to both internal and external stakeholders. This professional will be responsible for crafting and coding HTML emails, overseeing list management in SFMC, maintaining subscriber attributes, and scheduling emails through the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform. In addition, they will contribute to the success of existing and new email campaigns and automated programs. We're looking for an ideal candidate with strong troubleshooting, problem-solving, strategic thinking, organizational, and teamwork skills.
- Execute and oversee up to 20 email campaigns per week.
- Leverage SFMC and external email service provider tools to create, schedule, and launch daily campaigns.
- Implement email marketing best practices to enhance campaign performance metrics.
- Collaborate closely with the email marketing team to meet and exceed client goals and expectations.
- Analyze and report on email campaign outcomes, identifying successes, trends, and areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve customer inquiries and escalate complex issues to the appropriate team members.
- Develop and maintain product documentation.
- A Bachelor's degree in Advertising/Marketing or equivalent work experience is highly preferred.
- At least 4 years of experience in email development and design is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in list management and marketing automation solutions within Salesforce Marketing Cloud is essential.
- Experience with other platforms such as IBM Watson Campaign Automation (Silverpop), Act-On, Hubspot, or similar is a plus.
- Strong expertise in table-based HTML email development, with comfort working directly with code (HTML, Inline CSS, etc.).
- Knowledge of email automation and a solid grasp of email marketing best practices are highly desirable.
- Mobile and email marketing experience is required, and experience with responsive HTML design is a plus.
- Strong understanding of web metrics and digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze, and interpret data and KPI results.
- Familiarity with list management (list segmentation, suppression lists, etc.) and basic data management (data extraction, cross-referencing, data import, subscriber attribute maintenance) is preferred.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Illustrator is helpful, and skills in promo, banner, image creation, and enhancements are advantageous.
- A highly creative problem solver and resourceful self-starter who can take initiative.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while managing multiple projects within deadlines.
- Impeccable attention to detail, with a commitment to quality assurance and strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated accountability for meeting deadlines while delivering high-quality work.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and nurture relationships.
- Comfort working with clients through phone and email to address inquiries and resolve issues of varying complexity.
- Capability to establish effective relationships within the team and with cross-functional partners and vendors.
- Familiarity with SQL Query Language.
- Competency in Microsoft Excel and/or Access.
- Adobe Suite skills.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7800.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company's equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.