Email Marketing Specialist
Our mission is to make education accessible and over the last two decades Study.com has become the leading online education platform delivering a personalized learning experience across a broad continuum of education for over 40 million students, instructors, and professionals every month.
As a member of the Study.com team, you’ll help empower millions of learners to achieve their education and career goals. We focus on increasing access to education because we know information is the ultimate equalizer and that education is key to upward mobility. Every minute a learner enrolls in a course and our College Accelerator solution. Study.com has collectively saved students $132 million in college tuition.
You’ll also be part of a company dedicated to contributing to society. Study.com has donated $23 million in-kind value across social impact programs, including matching employee contributions to non-profit organizations and millions to help schools during the pandemic.
At Study.com, we know that strong communities are built on the power of our diversity and we respect and strive to understand for the diverse identities, race, ethnicities, backgrounds, and perspectives of our team members. And our work and company culture have been consistently recognized, including:
- Inc. Best Place to Work
- Fortune Great Places to Work – Best Workplaces in the Bay Area
- Golden Bridge Awards – Gold Winner, Corporate Social Responsibility
- San Francisco Business Times & Silicon Valley Business Journal – Best Places to Work
Come join us on our mission and make a difference.
Study.com is looking for a Growth Email Specialist to support the current B2C and B2B email programs. This role will have the opportunity to influence a high volume and ever-growing email program that supports over 30m+ leaners, educators and education partners. We are looking for an individual that embraces both the art and a science of e-mail and is comfortable establishing the content strategy and data analysis. The Growth Email Specialist will partner horizontally with Sales, Product and Content and play a key role in helping these groups achieve their customer acquisition and retention goals.
- Support with B2B/B2C email roadmap with the goal of driving new membership/leads, nurturing sales opportunities and improving membership engagement
- Hands-on execution of all email marketing campaigns (building & sending emails, pulling audience segments, A/B testing, and reporting)
- Develop customer targeting, segmentation, and communication strategies maximizing the conversion rate, cross sell purchase rate and LTV
- Assist with marketing automation to engage and convert prospects and sales opportunities at various stages in the funnel
- Continuously conduct A/B tests and analyze results to develop insights to improve KPIs - conversion rate, retention, and member loyalty
- Provide on-going reporting, campaign insights and revenue pacing to stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience and proven track record with high volume email programs with a focus on customer acquisition and nurture
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation and ESP platforms, bonus if you’ve worked with Listrak or other similar platforms
- Understanding of email deliverability, CAN-SPAM laws and other email best practices
- Comfort with excel, A/B testing, experimental design and campaign analysis
- Exhibit willingness and flexibility to work in a small team environment
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Preferred exposure to SMS, in-app and lifecycle management tools
- B2B experience a plus but not required
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, even if you may not meet all of the requirements, we’d love for you to apply! At Study.com, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do our best work. We can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!
Please Note: This position is located in our office in Mountain View, CA. Study.com has implemented a hybrid model that will include 3 days in-office and 2 days of remote work.
In addition, Study.com will be requiring all employees be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. If an accommodation is required, please speak with a member of the People Team.
Life at Study.com
At Study.com, you'll join an Agile team, making a big impact in a cross-functional, collaborative environment where team members wear different hats and regularly interact with senior leadership. We get things done and move quickly.
Study.com’s team members, together with our Study Studio network of instructors, tutors, subject matter experts, video animators, and editors, have developed 1.5 million learning resources on our platform. This includes micro-lessons, videos, flashcards, lesson plans, worksheets and more, fueling 16 million hours of learning engagement a year.
We are in the heart of downtown Mountain View, just a few steps from the Caltrain station and a block from all of the restaurants and shops along Castro St. We offer comprehensive health and wellness benefits along with ongoing education and professional growth opportunities, including a life-long membership to Study.com. You can also expect:
- 100% paid health, vision, and dental insurance for employees
- 401(k) with employer match
- 20-30 PTO days each year (increases with tenure)
- 10 paid holidays
- Work at home setup stipend
- Company-sponsored gym memberships
- Free Caltrain Pass
- Tuition reimbursement and gift matching programs
Study.com provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran or disability status. In addition to federal law requirements, Study.com complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Additionally, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with applicable state and local laws.