Email Marketing Specialist
Are you a creative soul and eager about creating content that puts Latinx voices at the forefront?
As the Email Marketing Specialist, you will be a key #WeAllGrow Latina Network team member, putting your skills to use to fuel our mission of elevating the voices and stories of Latinas and Femme-Latines via the power of community. You’ll be tasked with being the lead digital marketer in our team that focuses on creating strategic and dynamic emails to help grow our business through email marketing and establish email best practices. For this you will need to have a good grasp of nurturing leads, building email lists, segmentation, setting up automation workflows, how to drive email conversion, and knowledge of email revenue streams.
You will own and constantly assess the effectiveness of the email marketing platform utilized, as well as the tools required to achieve our goals and KPIs. You will report directly to the VP of Marketing, plus work closely and collaborate with other teams to ensure that email marketing is a vehicle that supports communication goals from project management, editorial, events, AMIGAS, and other key initiatives we have in development. You will produce work that’s aligned with #WeAllGrow’s pillars and mission, while always providing value for our community, and achieving business growth.
You are bilingual, have excellent communication and writing skills. You are passionate about the Latinx community and are driven to learn new platforms and skills. You enjoy creating engaging email content and creating valuable propositions to drive engagement to our various channels and partners. You work well with an extended team in a hybrid work environment (online and in-person), are able to manage your tasks and time, but also know when to ask for help and guidance. You’re creative, self-motivated, and excited to join a team of women who are on a mission to elevate the voices and stories of Latines via the power of community.
YOUR BIGGEST QUALITIES ARE
- Proactive and innovative. You follow topics that will help you stay up to date and follow trends about your responsibilities and our specific niche. You are always forecasting improvement opportunities that continue elevating the #WeAllGrow lifestyle brand.
- Data-driven. You are obsessed with understanding which metrics move the needle and take us over the top on each deliverable and beyond.
- Excellent communicator. You manage all details of your content needs and connect with others in the organization to ensure deadlines are met and expectations are exceeded.
- Experienced multi-tasker. No task is too big or too small. You keep projects moving forward even while you wait for answers and work on other tasks in between.
- Organized. You have exceptional project coordination and organizational skills.
- Solution and results driven. You will spend as much time needed finding the solution to any problem that presents itself. You are motivated to make things happen and know which results are important in order to focus and organize priorities.
- Along with the Marketing team, design and execute an email marketing strategy that supports growth, conversion and engagement.
- Express the distinctive, powerful voice of #WeAllGrow via email marketing content.
- Generate, edit, publish and share weekly and daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Create visual assets in collaboration with the design and video teams, as well as on your own with tools like Canva.
- Utilize our email platform as a sales-boosting initiative that aims to impact the user journey from a sales perspective.
- Produce original content as well as research and develop new topics and repurpose content in order to bring and grow the value of the newsletters.
- Analyze our email list health in order to implement email segmentation strategies and manage audience targeting, nurturing, and winback.
- Ideate, develop and execute lifecycle marketing campaigns focused on growing our email list and reactivating churned subscribers.
- Review workflows and create smart email sequences and automations.
- Plan and execute ongoing A/B and multivariate testing (layout, format, frequency, copy, etc) to continuously improve performance.
- Closely monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness and engagement of our marketing efforts to set and deliver on tangible KPI's.
- Provide monthly, and quarterly reports on analytics and insights and tweak tactics, strategy, and content based on results.
- Stay on top of Latinx-community trends and timely conversations.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, e-commerce, community, and social media teams, to uncover customer insights and deliver compelling and personalized readers/buyer journeys, as well as to strategize best practices for promotion and community engagement.
- Maintain visual and conceptual consistency across all communications.
- Maintain an organized system for approvals and collaboration.
- Proven knowledge of email marketing best practices, latest trends, challenges, and capabilities.
- Degree in marketing management, advertising, communications, or similar.
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional writing and well-crafted content creation skills.
- Prior insights and/or database management experience.
- Excellent project management skills specific to marketing. Ability to project manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to harness collaboration to produce high-impact content.
- Meticulous attention to detail & strong organizational skills.
OUR IDEAL TEAMMATE WILL ALSO:
- Be service-oriented, seeking to contribute good to our internal culture and the world. Be a good person. We hire talented, awesome people.
- Work well independently taking decisions and driving action to achieve goals without direct supervision.
- Be a team player that positively contributes to our fast-paced collaborative team environment.
- Ability to relate to people from diverse backgrounds and professional levels, maintaining positive, productive relationships with clients and the internal #WeAllGrow team.
- Continue to research, learn and share new practices for our betterment.
- Posses a creative mind with the ability to produce impactful results.
- Knowledge of and passion for #WeAllGrow and everything we stand for.
- Maintain drive, ingenuity, and resourcefulness.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Application deadline: May 20, 2022
- Start date: May 31, 2022
- Location: Remote
- You must have your own computer and strong internet connection
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Complete benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental insurance, flexible vacation policy, paid holidays and a 401(k) plan.
- Full-Day Off Summer Fridays (July-September).
- Paid parental leave.
- Home/Remote office stipend.
- Health + Wellness stipend.
- Professional Development fund.
1+ years of experience in a digital or email marketing role with direct ESP experience required.