Email Marketing Manager
As Email Marketing Manager, you will sit on the Digital Demand team and be responsible for planning, orchestrating and overseeing prospect email marketing for Recorded Future. In this role you will be a key member of the team working to drive pipeline growth, improve database heath, optimize a best-in-class newsletter program, and lead the charge around nurturing and segmentation strategy. You will work closely with cross-functions partners within the marketing team and beyond, including but not limited to our field, product, and operations teams.
What you'll do as an Email Marketing Manager:
- Collaborate with marketers across the organization to manage Recorded Future’s global email calendar to support demand for campaigns spanning product launches, ABM, direct mail, events programming, and more.
- Improve the overall performance of email at Recorded Future through regular testing and optimization
- Increase active subscribers for Recorded Future’s industry leading newsletter, CyberDaily
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to build a playbook around improving overall database health and email sender score
- Oversee Recorded Future’s first-conversion and trigger-based nurturing programs to more effectively engage new leads as well as drive more down-funnel conversions
- Work alongside our Marketing Operations team to improve our strategy for overall database segmentation and audience/list creation
- Leverage your knowledge of HubSpot to perform the tasks above as well as upskill others on creating email, workflows, and lists
What you'll bring to the Email Marketing Manager role:
- 3+ years of email marketing experience
- 3+ years of experience with database segmentation
- 3+ years of experience building or optimizing lead nurturing programs
- Proficiency with A/B testing to improve email performance
- Strong analytical skills and track record of making data-driven decisions
- Ability to translate data into ideas
- Strong fluency in G-Suite and HubSpot
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Strong communicator and collaborator
- Self-starter, who excels in a fast-paced environment
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Recorded Future employees (or “Futurists”), represent over 40 nationalities and embody our core values of having high standards, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.