Email Marketing Manager
Intuit’s Consumer Marketing team is looking for a marketing manager who can bring to life personalized experiences to the TurboTax customer journey through email, mobile and direct mail. You are an expert email marketer who can combine technology and creative marketing to make transformative ideas come to life. You create campaigns that inspire and educate our customers throughout the tax season lifecycle while sharing our message of powering prosperity. This role will be responsible for managing and owning automation journeys that drive customer onboarding, retention, intervention, and lifetime value while building memorable filing experiences for both new and returning customers.
- 5-7 years craft expertise in email marketing with demonstrated success in personalization, optimization, and journey orchestration.
- Deep understanding of how data can be used to personalize content, segment audiences, and drive targeted campaigns using customer attributes.
- Familiarity with how customer journeys are built in an ESP tool and an ability to translate your marketing ideas to clear, concise steps for the operational team to execute your vision.
- A decisive test-and-learn mentality constantly challenging the norms, unafraid to ask the bold questions, and unafraid to fail. Ready to transform ideas and build with speed.
- Superior organizational, project management and communication skills -- this role requires hands-on management of campaign deployments, often under tight deadlines and high pressure, across multiple teams and stakeholders. Experience navigating third-party agency partnerships to produce impeccable-quality, reliable work.
- Sincere, genuine customer empathy and the willingness to turn real-world feedback into a blueprint that improves their filing experience.
- Comfortable articulating campaign requirements, closely partnering with CRM data and operations teams to ensure their proper implementation.
- Experience partnering with Strategy teams to help devise, implement and measure complex test plans.
- Ability to speak confidently and clearly about your ideas with stakeholders and support your thoughts with conviction, while being open to differing perspectives and viewpoints.
- Manage TurboTax retention marketing channels (email, Push, Direct Mail) specifically focused on automated email campaigns that solve customer problems using data to target and personalize customer journeys.
- Develop the executional roadmap to retain customers and grow customer lifetime value; understand the impact of messaging, offers, and relevant channel touchpoints on key customer segments.
- Work directly with data managers to understand what customer attributes exist, where the customer data originates, and how to utilize that data to trigger and personalize email campaigns.
- Brief internal and external creative teams to develop best-in-class campaigns with compelling storytelling and ensuring brand integrity.
- Articulate complex campaign requirements to deployment partners to ensure their proper implementation. Help define channel contact strategy, maintaining calendars and defining governance protocols.
- Promote channel growth with a rigorous test-and-learn strategy gathering feedback directly from customers. Develop and test hypotheses quickly to provide actionable insights for the business.
- Help develop omnichannel journey building capabilities in support of growing lifecycle efforts in partnership with data activation team.
- Partner with analytics team to understand channel performance, gain deeper insights into challenges and opportunities, and identify mitigation measures as needed.
- Present campaign and channel performance results to the organization and key business stakeholders with clear, concise communication and intent.