Email Marketing Campaign Lead
UPS Capital, the financial services subsidiary of UPS, meets the financial and insurance service needs of businesses helping to mitigate today's increasingly complex global supply chain risks.
This position supports the development and execution of communications plans/activities to reach target audiences against UPS Capital’s business objectives. The incumbent acts as day-to-day lead on email communication efforts; project management lead on communications campaigns; and works with stakeholders and agency partners to develop the necessary cross-channel content and assists with planning, campaign optimization and launch plans. This role also supports the development and reporting of business and diagnostic metrics related to multi-channel deliverables.
This position works closely with a variety of stakeholders and supports functions including Product Marketing, International and Field Marketing, Customer Experience and Digital Technology Services, communications, content teams and agency partners. The role requires the development of presentations, insights, recommendations, and results to socialize plans and outcomes with senior management and stakeholders.
- Leads UPSC email communication efforts, including the management of email software
- Manages the development and analysis of email campaign plans to ensure communication activities are developed and executed to support business revenue goals
- Identifies program milestones, dependencies, and challenges to proactively address potential issues; identifies key insights for optimization of program performance
- Supports strategy sessions with internal stakeholders and communications staff members to create message platforms and areas of focus for content development
- Coordinates and writes content for multiple channels including web, social media, press releases, email automation, internal communications, and advertising platforms
- Supports strategy sessions with internal stakeholders and communications staff members to create measurement plans that will serve as the basis for optimizations to maximize revenue
- Manages monthly social media content calendar, posting, influencer campaigns and reporting
- Evaluates channel performance and suggests changes to content to optimize results and customer experience
- Monitors budget and manages projects within budget parameters to ensure scope does not exceed budget
- Provides weekly reporting on progress of activities, campaign launches and results of KPIs
- Writes content using prescribed methods, tone, and messaging for channel
- Develops project management plans and leverages workflow tools to manage the completion of deliverables related to a campaign or project
- Leverages marketing technology tools to develop reports and highlight key learnings to drive optimizations, channel, and partner recommendations
- Identifies root causes of problems; designs programs/updates based on organizational needs
- Adapts media channel and communication style to various situations or groups; recommends adjustments to communication strategies
- Demonstrates strong analytical, communication, problem solving and time management skills
- Bachelor's Degree (or internationally comparable degree) in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or related field
- Experience and knowledge of how to use marketing technology such as marketing automation, web analytics, social media and data management platforms
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law