Mott MacDonaldPensacola, FL15 days ago
Based from our Pensacola, FL office, you’ll work alongside an experienced and knowledgeable team of engineers, designers and project managers. The environment is one of challenge, collaboration and client focus, with regular staff education and training opportunities.
As an entry level engineer, you will provide engineering support for projects for natural gas pipeline, facilities, liquids, transmission, gathering, midstream and treatment.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Gathering, preparing, and maintaining engineering data such as tests, drawings, etc;
- Preparation of design documents and supporting calculations;
- Performing assignments using standard practices, techniques, procedures, and criteria;
- Performing engineering activities through verbal direction and under the supervision of senior engineering staff;
- Thorough and accurate technical reports, correspondence, documentation, calculations and sketches;
- Continuous improvement of job-related, engineering technical and professional knowledge, skills and performance;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Support of company’s goals and represents the company positively and professionally. Conceptual, preliminary and detailed design with Electrical projects.
To be considered for an entry level position, you must meet the following criteria:
- Successfully completed a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering at an ABET accredited university or college;
- A genuine interest in engineering design related to Electrical Engineering;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Organized and a self-starter;
- Effective in both verbal and written communication;
- EIT or FE Preferred;
- Internships within the consulting engineering industry preferred.
Here at Mott MacDonald, we are experts in engineering, management, and development services supporting multisector project work in over 150 countries. One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, we pride ourselves in our ability to deliver exceptional outcomes through the connected thinking of our 16,000+ talented consultants. Sustainability and innovation are at the heart of all of our sectors which, in North America include Advisory, Built Environment, Energy, Transportation, and Water.
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our organization, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We value the diversity of our staff and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone has the chance to contribute.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.