The Editorial Coordinator will support the editorial team in driving growth on Peloton’s owned editorial outlet, The Output. The ideal candidate will have excellent organization and communication skills and a passion for all things fitness, health, and wellness. They will be both eager learners and proactive self-starters with an interest in improving efficiency and function for an editorial team. This role will report to the Editorial Manager.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Helps manage the team’s editorial calendar and tracks the status of stories through the production cycle
- Support editorial team with administrative needs, including but not limited to conducting research, managing onboarding of new writers, and assisting with monthly reporting
- Assist editors in image sourcing and story production in a CMS
- Optimize existing content for search using SEO best practices
- Work closely with key internal partners to fulfill incoming editorial requests
- Manage updates to blog homepage
- Track and process editorial invoices
- Keep up to date on the latest research and trends in fitness and health, sharing articles of interest with the team
- Write blog posts as needed
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 2+ years of work experience in editorial, content production, or project management
- Strong organizational and communication skills as well as attention to detail
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to work proactively and to tight deadlines
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Base Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,700.00
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position based at our New York City headquarters. The actual base salary offered for this position will depend on numerous factors including individual performance, business objectives, and if the location for the job changes. Our base salary is just one component of Peloton’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes annual equity awards and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan as well as other region-specific health and welfare benefits.
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Access to mental health services
- 401k, tuition reimbursement and student loan paydown plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Fertility and adoption support and up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Child care and family care discounts
- Free access to Peloton Digital App and apparel and product discounts
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike Discount
- Pet insurance and so much more!
Peloton provides Members with expert instruction, world-class content and the fitness industry's leading music library to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton offers an immersive and personalized experience [with or without equipment]. Access Peloton content via the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Guide, Row or the Peloton App, now with multiple membership tiers. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a highly engaged community of nearly 7 million Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.