SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Write consistent, on-brand product copy, including product names, narrative copy, and bulleted features, aligning with PUMA Style Guide standards.
- Work cross-functionally with internal Merchandising, Buying, Marketing, and Product teams, as well as external photo agency, to confirm product features/benefits and ensure accurate and brand-appropriate copy.
- Manage changing product copy deadlines via close communication with in-house merchandising team to ensure on-time delivery of product copy.
- Assist in reviewing and writing SEO content for the site for high visibility category pages, new launches and seasonal stories
- Preserve the PUMA brand voice on PUMA.com while remaining mindful of consumer & business needs.
- Proofread all copy for accuracy and grammatical/spelling integrity.
Adhere to timelines and launch calendar, submitting all product descriptions and associated details in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Familiarity with the retail/ecommerce space.
- Product copywriting experience a plus.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced environment with a proven ability to work independently, adhere to tight deadlines, and multi-task.
- Strong computer skills, with knowledge of basic MS Office programs.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.For additional information, please contact: email@example.com