CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It’s our heritage and it’s also our future. Because we don’t just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play.
At Mattel we are at our best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard. We are committed to facilitating a diverse and inclusive workplace that values and shares an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives. We also aim to create a family-friendly workplace that makes it possible for our team to more easily balance family life and their work at Mattel. This culture has been recognised by our team and Mattel ANZ have been certified as a Great Place to Work company!
Mattel Australia & New Zealand are seeking a proactive and passionate eCommerce Assistant to join our Customer Marketing team! This role will support the day to day execution of Mattel ANZ’s eCommerce strategy by ensuring product and brand integrity and alignment across all retail channels.
The right candidate for this role will have strong organisational skills, effective interpersonal skills, and will be excited to join a purpose drive, fun (we sell toys!) and fast paced organisation where no two days are the same.
As an eCommerce Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Managing all product data and product enrichment in key systems across all retailer partners
- Making edits to localise global image assets using Adobe creative suite (Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Creating retailer asset packs ready to deploy using globally supplied content
- Ad hoc support for digital campaign asset banners and tiles
- Constant site auditing, executing merchandising strategies with both commercial and brand focus
- Supplying relevant artwork to key retailers to support key launches
- Supporting the eCommerce Associate with on-site product merchandising
- Identifying and communicating opportunities for online useability improvements based on experience and feedback
- Digital Marketing/eCommerce Internship experience preferable
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop capability required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, dealing with multiple stakeholders and the capacity to keep a number of balls in the air
- Comfortable using Digital Asset Management systems and third-party portals
- Understanding for working within a retail environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
Mattel aims to make its Careers website accessible. It is Mattel’s Policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you’re interested in applying for employment with Mattel, and need assistance with this online system at any point during the application, screening or selection process, or if you believe you do not meet any of the required qualifications of a posted position due to a protected disability and would like to explore the possibility of an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at: TalentAcquisition@mattel.com. It is Mattel's Policy to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, social origin, age, marital status, veteran and protected veteran status, disability, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Mattel has also developed an Affirmative Action Program in compliance with federal regulations and to enhance Mattel's objectives of equal access to opportunities at all levels of employment.