E-Mail Marketing Manager
SiliconExpert, leading component intelligence and services company, is looking for an energized and skilled Email Marketing Manager to create funnels and email marketing campaigns aligned to our target customer and prospect buyer’s journey—from the “Welcome” email sequence through to “Sales” emails—the email marketer addresses the user’s needs, solves their problems, and answers their questions at every stage of the journey, with the goal of converting a lead or nurture into a sale.
You will write standalone as well as multi-touch emails, write compelling subject lines, work with our graphic designer on engaging graphics, be responsible for guiding tone, score content, and build automated multi-touch email nurture programs within integrated e-marketing platform. You will also analyze open rates and click-through rates to assess campaign performance.
What you will be doing
- You will build integrated programs utilizing our cutting-edge marketing technology stack - building emails/blogs/newsletters, developing workflow rules and creating & maintaining email nurtures to the latest best practices.
- Focus will be on ‘zero waste’ marketing campaigns, the Email Marketing Manager will drive nurture strategizes that emphasize personalized content – delivering the right message, to the right person (or company), at the right time, in the right channel, in local language. Development, audit and refresh of our target persona as well as our target account profiles will be at the ownership of this role.
- You are a dynamic marketer with a can-do attitude who will continuously test, propose, and execute on optimizations to improve performance and efficiency.
- You will be results-driven, working to develop, deploy and manage nurture and ABM programs using Hubspot.
- Plan and implement trigger-based nurturing programs (with emphasis on email) in Hubspot. Create segments for marketing programs based on buyer personas and account-based marketing.
- Improve conversions within the lead-to-close cycle with email marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Understand the audience segments that SiliconExpert caters to, monitor overall conversions throughout the funnel and proactively identify points of friction.
- Assist sales motions with email templates and nurture campaigns.
- Constantly observe funnel trends and user behavior; alert the product and pipeline marketing teams with the right takeaways.
What we are looking for
- 5 to 7 years of hands-on multi-touch email campaigns, ABM programs, and Hubspot experience building lead nurture programs
- ABM experience
- Experience in an email/funnel/lifecycle marketing role
- Strong with reporting/funnel visualization and deriving insights from first-order metrics as well as business metrics
- Strong content writer
- Lead scoring and content scoring strategy and experience
- Familiar with platforms that enable email marketing and/or lifecycle-based workflows
- Interested in innovations in the email marketing space (eg. 3rd-party/trigger-based emails, etc.)
- Unrestricted, out-of-the-box reasoning with a curiosity towards the SaaS space, or any space for that matter, for marketing inspirations
- Strong knowledge of Demand marketing
The Skills That Will Help You Succeed Even More:
- Localized/regionalized campaign development experience
- Experience working within a SaaS company
What’s In It for You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!