Diversity & Inclusion Director
At Coke Canada, we believe that Diversity is our Super Power. Different perspectives make us better. Our goal is to be the World's Greatest Bottler Built By the Best People. This will require us to attract and retain a workforce that reflects the diversity of Canada and ensure that everyone who works here sees, hears and feels like they belong. We're on our way. We've been named by Forbes as one of the best employers in Canada for diversity and inclusion. But we're just getting started, and we need some more help to achieve our goals.
In this role you will report to the Chief People Officer and work closely with Coke Canada’s senior leaders in providing strategic direction and advisory services on topics related to diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. You will be responsible for developing, managing and executing all D&I strategic elements and deliverables.
- As a key leader of Coke Canada’s D&I Council, provide thought leadership in all aspects of diversity, equity and inclusion, and bring innovative ideas and relevant solutions that will drive the overall D&I initiatives forward with meaningful and tangible results.
- Develop and update diversity, equity and inclusion policies, procedures, and strategies.
- Design, launch and iterate programs aligned to our D&I strategy by identifying needs, securing resources, and prioritizing work. This includes project planning, change management, communication, and execution.
- Launch strategic initiatives and projects as well as day-to-day operations across a range of core areas including, but not limited to: internal and external compliance; D&I literacy; education and awareness; D&I data and reporting; and in the overall employee, customer & supplier experience.
- Work with all levels of the organization to embed D&I into the company culture, fostering a respectful, inclusive and diverse workplace which is representative of the communities we serve.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- 10+ years leadership experience managing large complex programs.
- 3+ years demonstrated leadership experience in a D&I role and strong awareness of current events and industry trends related to D&I
- 3+ years experience interacting with executive teams and/or boards of directors.
- Evidence of developing and implementing industry-leading best practices
- Experience in program or project management to facilitate cultural or transformational change, leading simultaneous activities or projects
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada!
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (Coke Canada) is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and 5 production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy® and A&W®.