District Sales Supervisor
Flower Mound, TX
North Richland Hills, TX
Fort Worth, TX
The District Manager is responsible for building brand loyalty and brand value while achieving sales objectives for a district within an established expense budget. Will represent the company to distributor partners in all sales-oriented activities .Identifies and evaluates new or emerging trends in competitive activity..
- This posiiton will be visiting customer stores around Flower Mound, Denton, Keller, North Richland Hills North Fort Worth and Surrounding Areas
- This position will be working 5 consecutive days with support on weekends/holidays as needed. Starting at 6am until finish.
- Will directly manage a team of around +6 direct reports
- Ability to use your own vehicle to travel around the territory as needed.
- Salaried position based on experience, bonus eligible, and benefits available on first day of employment. Paid bi-weekly
- Develop and maintain customer account contacts to increase product availability within assigned market.
- Monitor business activities to ensure compliance with contractual agreements.
- Develop action plans to ensure achievement of annual objectives.
- Develop customer programs designed to improve consumer’s visibility of branded products.
- Identify key decision makers for account management and contacts to coordinate the use of marketing programs, point of sale materials and sales promotion programs.
- Audit account sales records to verify coverage information is accurate and that key contacts are listed.
- Adjust coverage responsibilities to ensure successful achievements of goals and objectives for targeted program initiatives.
- Train, manage and motivate Sales and Merchandising team
- Manage and operate within the established operating and marketing budgets by reporting and tracking all activity.
- 1 year of people management experience
- 3 years of territory sales or sales related experience
- 3 years experience with Microsoft Office
- Valid driver's license
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled