District Sales Manager
The District Sales Manager, Small Format is reponsbile for all sales priorities and initiatives within their territory for Small Format customers. The District Sales Manager is also responsible for the management, coaching, and suppot of the Sales Development Managers within their territory.
- Responsible for the execution of all sales priorities and initiatives for customers in their territory
- Understand P&L and manage budgets
- Responsible for managing a team of Sales Development Managers
- Coach and develop the team of direct reports while ensuring a culture of learning and development exists throughout the selling organization
- Responsible for relationships with accounts serving as the connection point with Sales area leadership in operations
- Regular interaction with store level and local chain leaders. Accountable for selling in and adherence to calendar marketing agreements.
- Provide feedback to the national customer teams.
- Execute and fulfill all channel, package and pricing plans provided by the Commercial Leadership COE.
- Provide a feedback loop to the National retail sales team leads on marketplace conditions (includes competition, channel plans, pricing, architecture).
- Represent Company in local government / community forums, as needed, on issues that impact our business
- Drive Live Positively initiatives in field - Provide inspirational leadership and ensure execution of all engagement initiatives (e.g., team meetings) across the MU to drive strong employee engagement
- Builds strong relationships with key customers / suppliers that result in win-win solutions
- Leverages local knowledge to influence and leverage system strengths to drive positive results
- Seen as a key leader for Coca-Cola Bottling Limited in the local market with local municipal government and industries by business / trade / industry groups
- Post-Secondary education, preferably in business related field
- Minimum 2-5 years progressive Sales experience
- Strong business acumen, including an understanding of budgets and operating costs
- Customer focused with proven relationship building strengths and solid experience developing workforce plans based on business goals
- Comfort and ability to thrive in a high-change, fasted paced environment
- Proven collaboration skills with the ability to gain consensus through personal influence
- Demonstrated ability to invite diverse perspectives, promote an inclusive work environment and support workforce diversity
- Accomplished team-builder, skilled at inspiring, motivating and developing people
- Ability to travel day trips to support Market Units up to 50% of the time
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and driver’s abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regard to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with a number of programs, policies and resources in place to support our people.
For individuals with disabilities, should you require accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.