District Sales Manager
At Lifetouch (part of the Shutterfly family of brands), we believe there is extraordinary power in the self-expression. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day”, Lifetouch has captured the unique personalities of children and families for more than 85 years.
As a District Sales Manager you oversee the management, operations, photography, and sales execution of 20 photography studios to deliver profitable growth. This position serves an important role in driving performance and achieving district goals in the areas of sessions, sales, customer satisfaction, photography, and profitability (labor margin). You will ensure the execution and compliance of company processes and expectations. As the manager and leader, you will recruit, hire, develop, lead and inspire a team of managers, as well as 75 - 150 Team Members, that successfully achieve desired business results. DSM’s are expected to represent the district and Lifetouch in a professional and positive manner while demonstrating concern for the safety of our customers (infants, children and adults) by following established safety procedures and practices.
Copy and paste the link below into your browser to hear more about this position from our team!
What You'll Do Here:
- Promotes an environment of teamwork and accountability to deliver studio and district goals.
- Provides and models remarkable customer service to retain and acquire new customers.
- Coaches Studio Managers and Team Members to deliver same level of service.
- Employs techniques to build teamwork in support of business needs to drive results.
- Manages studio closures & openings, as business needs dictate
The Skills You'll Bring:
- 4 - 7 years management in retail, photography, and/or service industry; a minimum 2 years multi-unit management, strongly preferred.
- Driving sales with a proven track record of growth (e.g., account/sales acquisition).
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent related experience
- Must live within district boundaries, preferably in a high volume market within the district.
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time
It is helpful, however not required to have:
- Detail oriented in the execution and follow-up of work.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Ability to manage, prioritize as well as balance and execute against multiple projects/priorities simultaneously, working efficiently.
- Ability to effectively manage and lead change.
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.