District Sales Manager
The District Sales Manager leads a team responsible for the execution of sales initiatives. The District Sales Manager will have full responsibility for sales execution in all local, regional and national assigned accounts.
As a DSM you will be responsible to lead and mentor our Field Sales Representatives and work with our integrated account team to manage key aspects of the business relationship with multiple customers.
You will also develop and implement Sales strategies that support business objectives. Lot's of opportunities to grow with the company, laterally and cross-functionally. Fuel your growth with Coke Canada!
Regions responsible: Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham.
- Responsible for the execution of all sales priorities and initiatives
- Understand P&L and manage budgets
- Responsible for identifying and developing core talent, including the development of Sales Managers and People Leaders
- In field coaching and development of direct reports will be required
- Responsible for developing a diverse and inclusive culture
- Responsible for the customer relationship between our operations team and our customers
- Regular interaction with store level and local chain leaders
- Accountable for selling in and adherence to calendar marketing agreements and providing feedback to the national customer teams
- Execute and fulfill all channel, package and pricing plans provided by the National and Region Retail Sales teams
- Bachelor's degree required; Business Admin, Marketing, or Finance/Economics preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in consumer products/direct store delivery sales required
- Experience leading and developing a team of people
- Well versed in use of Office Suite required, Sales data reporting knowledge and experience preferred
- Valid driver's license required
- Periodic bending, kneeling, pulling, and/or lifting of 50+ pounds
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, We are Coke Canada!
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited is Canada’s premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centers, and 5 production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq’s®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and Vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. In addition, all new employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide Coke Canada with proof of vaccination. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regard to any of the foregoing once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.