The District Manager will be responsible for leading a team of retail managers throughout the state promoting a forward-thinking approach to achieving operational and service excellence. This person will strive to consistently meet (or exceed) financial and operational expectations with a goal to ultimately drive sales and customer or patient engagement.
The District Manager’s duties are rooted in four areas of excellence:
- Leadership and Talent Management
- Patient or Customer Experience
- Business Operations
- Keeping talent top of mind; continuously talent plan to ensure that the staffing plan of the region reflects the mission and standards of GTI’s commitment to culture. Keeping a strong pipeline of internal talent ready to rise and insuring they have a personalized plan of succession.
- Inspire teams through shared goals and dedication to creating a culture of positive recognition and business accountability.
- Set high expectations for exceptional patient experiences that are engaging, educational and personalized. Hold patient care management and staff to high expectations and accountable to the measurable results applicable.
- Develop, implement, execute and maintain the retail strategy and growth objectives. Partnering with Data and Analytics on the sales trends and make recommendations to define that strategy to maximize profitability
- Set sales targets and implement action plans for achieving set goals in each market and overall.
- Forecast sales figures and inventory requirements for each location
- Collaborate with Compliance and Operations Management to ensure quality and compliance to policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Minimum 5 years of retail management experience
- Minimum 2 years of multi-unit management experience
- Must have maintained P&L responsibility for significant retail operations.
- Exceptional time management, planning and decision-making skills.
- Proven record of hiring and developing great talent & conflict resolution.
- Strong analytical skills, financial aptitude, and attention to detail.
- Can-do attitude and ability to adapt quickly; business is experiencing tremendous growth so previous operational experience in growth environment is substantially preferred
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, start-up, fast-paced environment
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, non-verbal, written), with the ability to build relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
- Able to work a flexible schedule depending on the needs of the business; will require work on weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Travel up to 50%.
- Must pass any and all required background checks.
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.