The Distribution Specialist is responsible for supporting management in using highly regulated platforms to manage complex supply chains.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Distribution activities in BioTrack duties:
- Print compliance labels.
- Detect errors and communicate issues to management.
- Enter Batch ID (Dispensary) and expiration dates.
- Coordinate manifesting protocols.
- Make daily packaged flower conversions.
- Manage daily residual bulk flower inventory.
- Print and understand BioTrack reports.
- Read and understand incoming order manifest and outgoing package flower shipments.
- Support staging of outgoing packaged flower manifests and read intact reports of vault inventory to ensure accuracy.
- Support Packaging Team to manage bulk flower conversions.
- Understand different lots and importance of separation.
- Understand inventory and why material must be returned in its entirety.
- Perform the labeling database compliance procedures.
- Utilize LeafTrade invoicing for manifests and outgoing shipments.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
- Previous experience in a regulated field that adheres to health and safety policies and procedures required.
- Basic Microsoft Excel, Word, and general computer knowledge.
- Must be able to follow Distribution SOP.
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Must be effective in all Pack Room tasks.
- Must be able to work well with all peers.
- Must have effective communication skills.
- Must have effective time management skills and able to multitask.
- Must be able to stand for at least 6 hours per day and lift to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be able to successfully register with the state’s cannabis commission as an agent.
- Must be able to comply with all laws, regulations, and policies associated with the industry.
Physical and Mental Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to remain in a stationary position, move and/or position oneself, communicate, operate and/or prepare, place, position objects, tools, or controls. The employee must occasionally move packages weighing up to 25 lb. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close observation and the ability to adjust focus. The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual, with or without reasonable accommodation, to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Work is performed in a warehouse environment. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We place priority in an environment of inclusion, diversity and social justice and are committed to securing a better, brighter way forward for our employees, our markets and our communities.