Cresco Labs is seeking a Dispensary Manager who will be responsible for managing all day-to-day operations the Cresco dispensary in accordance with the state regulations, the standards set by the Company and responsible for the overall profitability of the dispensary. The Dispensary Manager provides support to all dispensary staff, which includes: scheduling, training, providing policy and procedure updates, keeping updated with industry news and product information. The Dispensary Manager is responsible for ordering and receiving of all inventory and products, arranging deliveries with logistics team, maintaining agent and facility compliance and cleanliness.
CORE JOB DUTIES
Agent Support and Management:
- Responsible for managing dispensary staff, schedules, inventory, and patient/customer relations
- Serves as a resource for dispensary staff concerning products and services, policies and procedures, industry news and changes in regulations
- Responds to all staff questions, concerns or suggestions
- Resolves any conflict immediately
- Responsible for delegating tasks to Wellness Advisors in order to maintain a compliant and clean facility
- Coordinates with the upper management to ensure accurate information is communicated to dispensary staff
- Managing and implementing training on POS system
- Provides superior customer service for vendors, patient/customers and caregivers
- Responds to all patient/customer complaints, requests, concerns, suggestions
- Oversees orders and deliveries to ensure accurate order information and timeliness of deliveries
Reports, Documentation and Profitability:
- Maintain accurate records of all dispensary activities including daily cash reconciliations, patient/customer records, sales, deliveries and returns in accordance with the State of Illinois and the standards set by Company
- Accurate daily, weekly, and monthly recaps and reporting from sales data and patient counts
- Maintain inventory control system and perform daily counts of all medical cannabis and medical cannabis products in the facility
- Provide regular inventory, sales, and profitability reports to the Management Team.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 3-5 years of Retail Management experience required
- Proficient in MS Office, Highly Proficient in MS Excel
- Experience in data entry, data management ideal
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical and product-related information in a professional consultative manner
- Strong business acumen including excellent communication, interpersonal, and persuasive skills
- Must maintain a high level of integrity, personal motivation, and sense of urgency
- After-hours work required to manage sales facing inventory and order entry
- Experience in a fast-paced environment and compliance driven
- Industry experience preferred but not required
Cresco Labs is proud to offer eligible employees a robust offering of benefits including, major medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(K)-match program, FSA/HSA programs, LTD/STD options, life insurance and AD&D. We also offer eligible employees paid holidays and paid time off. Other rewards may include annual discretionary bonuses, stock options as well as participation in our employee discount program. Benefits eligibility for permanent positions may vary by full-time or part-time roles, location, or position.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.