Dispensary Inventory Specialist
AUTHORITY & SUPERVISION:
- Report directly to Dispensary Inventory Supervisor
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain daily stock of product on sales floor
- Implement inventory tracking systems designated by Management
- Maintain and track levels of all supplies within the dispensary
- Analyze various suppliers for non-cannabis product to ensure the company is receiving cost-effective deals
- Research and correct any product variances within the inventory tracking system
- Maintain compliant with all state-regulated inventory documentation
- Build knowledge of METRC, Dutchie, and other inventory systems
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Associate’s degree in Business or related experience preferred
- Cannabis experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, project management, and time management skills
- Practical and proactive thinking
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships in order to gain support and results
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- Possess valid driver’s license or state ID.
- Must pass all required background checks.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Frequently moves up to 50+ pounds of equipment/materials/product within rooms (100 pounds with assistance).
- This job function may include being in a stationary position, or moving for extended periods of time.