Director, US Corporate Sales
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
This individual will be responsible for leading the B2B sales function for YETI with a focus on crafting gifting and promotional solutions that are sold direct to corporations. In addition, this high performing leader will create a strategy to drive incremental revenue for the company, consistently hit/exceed sales targets, drive and manage strategic partnerships with other iconic brands, and manage relationships with promotional goods providers across the US.
Position Type (See Workplace Approach Below): Hybrid
- Develop sales strategies to acquire new customers, achieve sales objectives, and produce business growth and drive retention within YETI’s US Corporate Sales business
- Lead revenue-generating and brand awareness efforts associated with US Corporate Sales including new business development, deal negotiation, due diligence and analysis
- Drive revenue growth through developing and maintaining a Corporate Sales deal pipeline, including outreach to and sourcing of new opportunities as well as enhancing existing partnerships
- Develop and implement new sales and marketing initiatives, strategies and programs to grow market share
- Drive and manage strategic corporate programs with large global businesses and brands, building long-term relationships
- Provide counsel to internal teams to ensure YETI’s Corporate Partnerships enable YETI to achieve intended goals and objectives
- Provide feedback to executive leadership about customer, market and competitor activity
- Implement strategies to identify additional needs that expand and optimize each relationship
- Lead a team responsible for executing a US Corporate Partnership strategy aligned with YETI’s long-term vision
- Coach and drive accountability across YETI Corporate Sales Leadership Team
- Lead, coach, and develop a team of corporate sales representatives
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a graduate degree preferred
- At least 10 years of experience in a Sales or Business to Business (B2B)
- At least 6 years of experience managing teams
- Results driven, proactive, positive attitude, accountable and drives projects and tasks from assignment to completion
- Demonstrated ability to lead a high-performing sales team, fostering a culture of success and accountability
- Analytical mindset with the ability to leverage data to drive informed decision-making and sales strategies
- Results-oriented with a passion for exceeding targets and driving revenue growth
- Strategic thinker who can architect an overall sales plan and create an effective sales process
- Strong management skills and ability to motivate a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to interface well with all levels, including senior leadership
- Ability to lead all aspects of the sales process including strong negotiating and closing skills
US Workplace Approach:
- Onsite: Role requires you to be onsite full-time.
- Hybrid: Role requires you to be located in Austin, Texas and is a mixture of onsite and remote.
- Remote: Role is full-time remote.
Approach may vary based on role.
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.