Director, Strategic Workforce Planning & Organizational Enablement
Phillips 66 & YOU - Together we can fuel the future
Phillips 66 has more than 140 years of experience in providing the energy that enables people to dream bigger and go farther, faster. We are committed to improving lives, and that is our promise to our employees and our communities. We are sustained by the backgrounds and experiences of our diverse teams, which reflect who we are, the environment we create and how we work together. Our company is built on values of safety, honor and commitment. We call our cultural mindset Our Energy in Action, which we define through four simple, intuitive behaviors: We work for the greater good, create an environment of trust, seek different perspectives and achieve excellence. Phillips 66 was recognized by Forbes as one of “America’s Best Employers” in 2021.
The Director of Strategic Workforce Planning & Organizational Enablementleads development and implementation of a consistent strategic workforce planning framework across Phillips 66. The role translates complex workforce data into a format tailored to the appropriate audience providing actionable insights and initiatives which meet business outcomes and communicate findings to HRLT and Business Leaders on periodic/quarterly/annual basis.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Developing and implementing an overall strategic workforce planning roadmap which effectively aligns industry best practices with the current talent position by combining insights from workforce analytics, human capital best practices and business strategy.
- Tracking all progress and project deliverables
- Managing data and reporting
- Documenting and reporting status updates
- Providing insights on the requirements of a workforce planning tool and provide implementation oversite
- Identifying the roles and skills Phillips 66 requires to deliver the current program of works and emerging and future workforce needs and deliver and manage an implementation plan(s)
- Applying an understanding of external macro-economic and human capital data and trends that may impact future structures and workforce composition
- Understanding trends and risks in the labor market demographic and workforce implications of our current employee population
- Serving as a trusted advisor and subject-matter expert for all workforce planning activities across the enterprise.
- Cultivating and managing relationships across HR disciplines, key stakeholders and senior leaders, including HR COEs, HRBPs and Corporate Strategy
- Creating, maintaining, and ensuring quality assurance of key human resources data sets, plans, reports, and metrics
- Creating and delivering presentations, proposals, and customized materials
- Partnering with the change management team to develop programs to make the HR organization more analytical, raising their analytics quotient and developing ROI of their talent initiatives
- Actively supporting broader HR efforts
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 or more years of relevant experience in Organizational Enablement
- 2 or more years of experience in Strategic Workforce Planning
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Project management experience
- Experience leading major projects and change programs which impact an entire organization
- Experience managing a global team
- Master’s degree in business administration, Finance, HR Management, Industrial Organizational Psychology or related field
- Practical experience with predictive modeling and knowledge of statistics
At Phillips 66, providing access to high quality programs and care for you and your family is important to us. Maintaining a culture of well-being — physical, emotional, social, and financial — is essential for a high-performing organization. When we are at our best, we are poised to deliver exceptional results — personally and professionally. Benefits for certain eligible, full-time employees include:
- Annual Variable Cash Incentive Program (VCIP) bonus
- 8% 401k company match, with an additional 0-4% Company 401k contribution based on the Company’s financial performance
- Cash Balance Account pension
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits with an annual company contribution to a Health Savings Account for employees on HDHP
- Total well-being programs and incentives, including Employee Assistance Plan, well-being reimbursement, and backup family care services
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of 09/25/2023.
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities