Director, Social Talent Development
The Director of Social Talent Development will be the key point person for Sinclair’s roster of anchors, reporters, producers and other journalists to help define and grow their personal brands across all social platforms. To be successful in this role you must possess exceptional interpersonal skills, a deep understanding of the digital content landscape, and the ability to grow talent into impactful digital personalities.
- Track talent social handles and related analytics to ensure adherence to the company’s growth-focused posting/sharing guidelines
- Oversee the development and implementation of talent- based social strategies aimed at increasing awareness and engagement for both the talent and news brands
- Maintain a finger on the pulse of social trends and elevate on-brand opportunities to the Creative & Content teams for possible execution
- Work directly with key on-air talent to develop and define their personal brand identity, and collaborate with Creative & Content teams and news management to bring it to fruition
- Liaise between both organic and paid Creative & Content teams to connect talent to new social opportunities
- Manage guest and influencer bookings for original video and audio programming
- Lead talent trainings in social content capture and publishing
- Consistently showcase up-and-coming talent for potential integrations
- 7-10 Years working with talent in broadcasting and/or digital publishing
- Extensive rolodex of agents, managers, and content creators
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be highly motivated, extremely organized, and have the ability to see beyond where we are and envision where we are going
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and change that may come about as our team evolves over time
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before.
We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.