Director, Social Media
Since 1869 we've connected people through food they love. Our history was created by remarkable people, ideas, and innovations. It serves as inspiration and foundation for our future success. We’re proud to be stewards of amazing brands that people trust. We foster a culture of belonging where people come first, and diversity is embraced. And we live our values, always, while setting the highest standards for performance.
Here, you will make a difference every day. You will be part of a dynamic, collaborative, and competitive team. You will be supported to build a rewarding career with opportunities to grow, innovate and inspire. Make history with us.
What role will you play? How will you make history with Campbell’s? Apply today!
This marketing leader is responsible for the social media strategy and execution for Campbell Snacks’ portfolio of brands, including Goldfish, Snyder’s of Hanover, Milano, Cape Cod, Pepperidge Farm, Kettle, Late July, and Pretzel Crisps. In this role, you will own the entirety of our social media strategy, including driving best-in-class content, community management, social listening, and paid media. You will work closely with our agencies and internal teams to build and execute the plan, and you will manage a rockstar team of social experts.
This is an incredible leadership opportunity on the Campbell’s Snacks Integrated Marketing Team!
- Set Social Strategy. Develop and execute holistic social strategy for all Campbell Snacks brands across all channels, with a focus on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and emerging channels.
- Develop Breakthrough Content. Deliver compelling content to increase brand equity, engage consumers, and drive cultural relevance for our brands. Develop editorial calendar with appropriate balance of proactive and real-time content.
- Build Community. Lead the community management strategy and execution to increase brand engagement and positive sentiment and to appropriately intersect organic social conversation.
- Lead Social Listening. Develop social listening approach to keep pulse on brand sentiment and conversation themes and that leads to insights to inform content, tone, and brand strategy.
- Drive Paid Media Strategy. Collaborate with Media team to develop effective, efficient paid social strategy.
- Own Analytics and Optimization. Own all analytics and reporting across every channel; interrogate results to assess and optimize performance, identify trends, and outline key learnings and recommendations.
- Tools and Technology. Ensure the team is leveraging the best tools and technology to drive the strategy and enable analytics, community management, listening, and optimization.
- Team Management and Leadership. Lead a high-performance team of several direct reports. Build a strong culture for the team, and drive individual and team development. Create and maintain an inclusive work environment.
- Social Evangelist. Be a social evangelist in the business, helping influence the adoption of, and enthusiasm for, social media across the organization while keeping atop emerging technologies and trends
- 10+ years social media experience, ideally with both client-side and food/consumer packaged goods experience.
- History of developing social strategy and driving results across all facets of social media management, including social listening, community management, content strategy, and analytics.
- Strong creative intuition and ability to lead creative agencies to breakthrough ideas.
- Balance of strong strategic thinking and flawless execution, with impeccable attention to detail.
- Bias toward innovation and experimentation.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills; ability to inform, influence and negotiate across functions and with all organization levels. Ability to story tell well via PowerPoint.
- Experience with influencer relationships across platforms with a point of view on best practices.
- Technologically savvy with an in-depth knowledge of social analytics and content creation tools
- Experience building and leading an award-winning team.
Location: WHQ Camden, New Jersey
Compensation and Benefits:
The target base salary range for this full-time, salaried position is between
$125,500-$209,300Individual base pay depends on work location and additional factors such as experience, job-related skills, and relevant education or training. Total pay may include other forms of compensation. In addition, we offer competitive health, dental, 401k and wellness benefits beginning on the first day of employment. Please ask your Talent Acquisition Partner for more information about our total rewards package.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion, or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.