Director, Social Media
The Refinery is an award-winning entertainment advertising agency located in Sherman Oaks. We work with all of the major studios producing creative digital, A/V and print campaigns for theatrical properties and television/streaming content.
First off, we are seeking candidates who embody our core values – Refiners are talented, kind, client-focused, ego-free and passionate. With most employees working virtually, we have continued to maintain a corporate culture in which caring for each other remains a top priority. We still celebrate everything – from birthdays to our Halloween costume contest to National Donut Day! Whether you work remotely, come to the office on occasion, or prefer to work onsite, you’ll feel like part of the team.
Enough about us, here’s what we’re looking for:
- You will manage engaging social media campaigns, including developing strategies, creating content calendars, and leading the audience engagement
- Lead research and compile social strategy brief to be shared with the project team
- Develop creative, innovative ideas with the project team
- Keep up with social platform trends, technology and specs
- Manage daily schedule of posts and responses including copywriting assistance
- Perform final quality assurance on all deliverables
- Build strong client relationships to expand our current digital portfolio
- Minimum 4 years hands-on social media marketing experience in the entertainment space
- Existing relationships with clients working in social media at top studios/streamers
- Experience launching multiple creative campaigns across various social channels from start to finish
- Outstanding property research skills and insight to deliver original ideas and win new business
- Desire to serve as a mentor to junior staff
- A collaborative, positive, and professional tone and approach
$115,000 - $150,000 USD
Rate offered will be dependent on factors such as one’s qualifications, years of relevant experience and skillset.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Lifestyle Reimbursement Account
- Volunteer Time Off
- Continuing Education Program
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.