San Francisco, CA
New York, NY
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
At Figma, our social team sets our brand tone. As the Director of Social, you will be leading our team of social marketers pushing our social presence forward on all social channels around the world. Your focus will be connecting Figma to the hearts and minds of our global community of current (and future!) users.
We are at a unique inflection point at Figma as we have expanded from a one-product, one- region presence to a multi-product, global company. You will be at the helm of making this transition for our social work too, upleveling our social strategy while maintaining the engagement and connection we’ve fostered with our core user base. It is a unique opportunity to scale, take smart risks, and build something special.
What you'll do at Figma:
- Lead and grow a team of social marketers, with a focus on learning and development of your team.
- Develop a long term philosophical and strategic approach within the social space
- Craft a scalable approach to global social marketing in partnership with our international marketing team.
- Bring company moments to life in creative, resonant ways on social platforms.
- Devise social- first campaigns
- Create systems and processes to scale social operations with a focus on growth, data-informed decision making and collaboration.
Some projects you could work on:
- Launching Figma’s tiktok
- Developing and launching Figma’s approach to brand partnerships and influencer marketing
- Partnering with our Creative Director to determine a model for scaling creative resourcing
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 10-15 years’ experience in social, with 7+ years experience managing high performing teams.
- Led a brand’s social presence through massive growth.
- A detailed understanding of social media platforms from emerging products to user trends to best practices in content creation and distribution.
- Experience managing social campaigns across multiple social media platforms.
- The ability to oscillate between high-level, strategic thinking and rolling up your sleeves and dive into the details of the work
- A track record of building relationships with creative teams, resulting in strong, creative output that moves brands forward.
- A self-starter mindset with the ability to quickly learn, adapt and be agile in a constantly evolving environment.
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.