Director, Scientific Communications
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Develop attractive & cutting-edge scientific communication strategy and programs aligned with the Brand positioning and priorities.
- Become the Brand technical spoke person, in charge of all the scientific communications (Press Conferences, Press Interviews, …) and supporting the brand strategies and new product launches.
- Align and work with the Brand, supporting them with scientific and technical contents related to the last scientific discoveries, new ingredients, new technologies, new vectors etc. in order to fuel respective brand communication channels.
- Contribute to develop & grow the Scientific Communication around the COTY Discovery & Innovation Platforms while leading some specific research programs aligned with the brand territory.
- Effectively articulate highly technical/complex scientific data and concepts to audiences with differing scientific and technical knowledge.
- Work with R&D technical experts and Research labs to build a solid and attractive communication pipeline covering our main product initiatives.
- Proactively identify regional or international opportunities in conventions, congresses, Scientific journals, Digital Media and build a communication roadmap for our emerging technologies aligned with the COTY strategic vision.
- Be a team player & leader, actively build holistic collaborations to progress Coty’s skincare agenda
- Work with internal R&D stake holders, to prepare oral presentations, posters, and peer-reviewed journal articles.
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Holds a PhD or an Engineer degree in Biology, Pharmacy, Medical sciences.
- Minimum 10 year experiences in beauty or related industry
- Excellent writing and editing skills with experience as scientific writer.
- Experience preparing manuscripts, abstracts, posters, and presentations.
- Strong preference for candidates with experience in or knowledge of Skin Biology, Cosmetic, Dermatology, … .
- Excellent oral and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in English with additional languages desirable.
- International experience is preferred, as well as demonstrated cultural diversity awareness.
- Must be a team player, problem-solving and have strategic influencing skills
- Ability to travel.
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse environment with a team of professionals who are passionate about the work they do and know how to have some fun along the way.
Coty’s global omni-working policy provides the option to work up to 50% of your month remotely. We believe that a more flexible philosophy of remote working will give everyone the freedom to choose what works for their individual circumstances and empower them to always perform at their best.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
Coty is deeply committed to Changing the Conversation around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in an effort to create a more open, inclusive, and diverse workplace where all employees can be their authentic self.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click here to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster