Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized as one of BuiltIn's 2023 Best Places to Work in the US and is a Y Combinator 2023 Breakthrough Company and Top Company by Valuation.
As the Director of Revenue Enablement, you’ll play a key role in accelerating the performance of our Sales and Success organizations. This role will be pivotal in ensuring that our sales and customer success teams are equipped with the content, resources, skills, and knowledge needed to effectively sell Checkr's suite of products.
What you’ll do
- Develop and manage the end-to-end enablement strategy for the revenue teams including sales development, sales and customer success
- Collaborate with revenue leadership to identify knowledge and skills gaps across the company, and build strategies to close those gaps.
- Design, implement and manage programs that enable the revenue team to achieve its potential including new hire bootcamp, training on product releases, ongoing professional
- development, and ongoing skills training.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing to deliver quality and up-to-date training programs and materials about Checkr’s products and services
- Measure, monitor and report back the effectiveness of all enablement investments.
- Partner with revenue operations to source, implement, and manage technologies that drive productivity for the revenue teams.
- Deploy events that improve productivity of the revenue organization (i.e. Revenue Kickoff, Leadership offsites)
What you bring
- 8+ years of experience in sales enablement or equivalent function at a senior level
- Proven track record of building and managing high-impact enablement programs.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate and challenge team members.
- Ability to influence strategic decision making with senior revenue leaders
- Detail oriented and analytical nature, capable of understanding and implementing various data inputs to guide decision making.
- Advanced knowledge of best solutions and best practices in the sales enablement space
One of Checkr’s core values is Transparency. To live by that value, we’ve made the decision to disclose salary ranges in all of our job postings. We use geographic cost of labor as an input to develop ranges for our roles and as such, each location where we hire may have a different range. If this role is remote, we have listed the top to the bottom of the possible range, but we will specify the target range for an exact location when you are selected for a recruiting discussion. For more information on our compensation philosophy, see our website.
The base salary range for this role is $138,236 to $287,730
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.