Director, Sales & Business Development
At NCS, we help consumer packaged goods (CPG) brands, publishers and retailers improve advertising effectiveness across almost every platform, channel and device – delivering solutions to their biggest challenges.
NCS is looking for a Director of Sales & Business Development to join the Publisher & TV Solutions Team. As a part of NCS you will be an integral part of a high energy team that is revolutionizing the way the industry analyzes advertising performance and its impact on shopper behavior.
As the Director of Sales & Business Development, you will be the point person in sales tasked with the development and growth of our TV client base and other new verticals (i.e. - Consulting Firms) from a commercial perspective. This is a cross-functional role that requires working closely with internal NCS Client Consulting, Operations, Product, and Advertiser Sales teams. The primary function of the role is to develop our relationships in the TV space, new entrants into the AVOD or CTV space, as well as new logos in other verticals from a commercial perspective to deliver on quarterly and annual sales goals. Successful candidates will have a background in sales, existing relationships with OTT/CTV providers and platforms.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining cross-functional relationships within assigned and newly acquired client accounts.
- Attain and exceed quarterly and annual sales goals for your client base.
- Maintain accurate and timely sales funnel and forecasts in Salesforce.
- Work collaboratively with publisher and advertiser teams to drive awareness of NCS data in TV ecosystem
- Develop key Senior-level account contacts that become advocates of NCS across their organizations.
- Sign on new logos in other verticals such as Consulting Firms, Healthcare, Financial Services and others.
- Experience in high value prop contract negotiations, media specific sales experience a plus.
- Have superior presentation skills and comfortable presenting to large groups including Sr Mgmt.
- Client door-opening skills into verticals such as Consulting Firms and Client Data Platforms (CDP’s)
- Understanding of broader video marketplace and how linear and advanced TV fits within that structure.
- Basic understanding of the Programmatic video ecosystem, such as knowledge of DMPs, DSPs, Adservers to help as a basis for negotiations.
- 10-15 years related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Statistics or a related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the importance of attention to detail while displaying time management
- Ability to work effectively as a team member, across project teams, and independently
- Ability to talk to external clients, partners, and vendors to understand their needs and concerns.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand and navigate complicated ecosystem to detect and help remove blockages
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite or Google Suite
Our comprehensive benefits package (including health & wellness plans, 401(k) retirement coupled with a NCS match, a generous paid time off policy, and if eligible, a discretionary incentive/bonus) is designed to be inclusive for all employees and families, and we take pride in ensuring that employees are rewarded holistically for the role they are doing and their performance.
A reasonable estimate of salary range for a new employee to be offered this role would be between $115,000 - $175,000, which would be adjusted based on each employee's geographic location. The position of each employee within a compensation range at NCS is dependent on several individual circumstances, such as experience, training, certifications and other business requirements/needs.
EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer) Statement:
NCSolutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.