Director Retail Sales
Reporting to the VP of Consumer Sales, we are looking for an exceptional leader, entrepreneur, and collaborator to join us as a Director of Retail Sales. You will apply your innovation, analytical mindset, and creative approach to define and execute the strategic direction for measurable growth of the business through retail segments. As a passionate people manager, you will mentor sales leaders and professionals.This is an opportunity to join an organization rich in history with strong consumer brand preference. You will play a critical role leading the sales managers, implementing creative and engaging tactics, and building long term success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote company products and services & Develop plans and strategies to win
- Manage sales teams in additional to building high level partner relationships
- Motivate the sales team to achieve workplace goals
- Monitor market and competitor activity. Assist team in recommended actions
- Improve customer satisfaction by anticipating consumer needs
- Identify where improvements can be made and develop success-driven plans
- Manage detailed sales expectations and plan accordingly
- Work closely with the marketing department
- Complete understanding of market dynamics and sales reporting.
- Communicate and foster relationships with clients
- 8 to 10 years of direct retail account experience
- 4 to 5 years of team management responsibilities.
- BA Degree or higher in a business related field.
- Excellent communicator and interpersonal skills. Comfortable with "C" level engagement
- Sales leadership experience in market segmentation, prospecting and closing deals.
- Lead change initiatives and Influence strategic priorities to drive results through others.
- Experince working with remote staff in diverse environments & segments.
Western Digital is committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees and will not discriminate based on their race, color, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming standards), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender (including a person’s gender identity, gender expression, and gender-related appearance and behavior, whether or not stereotypically associated with the person’s assigned sex at birth), age, national origin, sexual orientation, medical condition, marital status (including domestic partnership status), physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected medical and family care leave, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We also prohibit harassment of any individual on any of the characteristics listed above. Our non-discrimination policy applies to all aspects of employment. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster.
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.