The primary purpose of this role is to drive pro sales and lead a highly effective team of Sales Managers within a specified sales channel (property management, hospitality, trades, etc.). The Director Property Management Sales will be responsible for achieving the financial objectives of the sales team through developing/executing sales strategies, building and maintaining sustainable customer relationships, and developing partnerships with the Divisional Pro Sales Directors and operations leaderships, both within Pro Sales and outside of Pro Sales
- Drives consistent year-over-year sales growth, seeking opportunities to expand the influence of Lowe's Pro Sales to capitalize on market and region opportunities
- Leads team of sales managers, and drives executional standards for outsides B to B sales program focusing on growing the property management segment. Provide guidance and leadership to improve seller skills, productivity and performance through sales meetings (calls) and training.
- Delivers sales results in line with company and pro specific sales plan through driving Pro Sales through all relevant Pro sales channels and continuing to build inward and external facing Pro culture.
- Works across multiple departments at Lowe's as well as with external vendors and service providers in order to develop strategies and programs that allow Pro Sales to meet the needs of the customer and drive profitable growth
- Meets with and holds relationships with largest and most important Pro customers
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of business-to-business sales and is a subject-matter expert in regards to the pro customer and conducts in depth research to determine new pro trends and key pro customers to focus on
- Communicates with VP Pro Sales and regarding performance, trends, opportunities and relevant issues
- Develops and maintains highly collaborative working relationships with merchandising teams, and operational partners.
- Partners with key stakeholders (General Managers, National Account Managers, and Project Support) to deliver a holistic product and service solution to customers
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field
- 5 years of experience in business to business sales
- 5 years of leadership experience
- Experience incorporating e-commerce into sales strategy
- Experience identifying and building plans in response to emerging consumer trends
- Experience working in home improvement retail
- Experience with business to business sales
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.