Our pharmacometricians support:
- Pre-clinical and clinical study analysis for new drug approvals
- Line extensions
- In-licensing options
- Product portfolio decisions
- Deepen your strategic drug development expertise and your experience informing drug development decisions.
- Hone your pharmacometric techniques with fit-for-purpose modelling approaches leveraginge.g. model-based meta-analysis, target-mediated drug disposition models, and E-R trial- simulations.
- Broaden your drug development expertise by working with a myriad of companies, molecularmodalities, and therapeutic areas.
Accountable for oversight of a consultancy team to assure team members are sufficiently billable 80% of time in the office and profitable through maintenance of client relationships and writing of proposals.
Billable consultant 60-80%
Is part of the QSS-US Leadership team together with the regional Senior Vice President (SVP)
Accountable for organizational structure and operations of the consultancy team for which he or she is responsible
Accountable for recruitment and growth of their consultancy team in accordance with the IDD business strategy by defining and driving recruiting strategy, job analysis, interviewing, selection and on-boarding.
R, Nonmem, Phoenix NLME
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- - Able to work independently – run their own projects without handholding.
- § Problem solver/think creatively on how to accomplish what is needed
- - Teamwork: Reasonable people skills – don’t need to be an extrovert – dealing with clients. Have communications with clients in a meaningful way. Director should have that down pat **** model speak – tailoring the communication to the person. Talking to a modeler – being able to understand
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.