Director of Wholesale
Thinx Inc., an innovative company that is disrupting the menstrual hygiene and incontinence product categories. The Thinx Inc. family of brands—Thinx, Thinx Teens, Speax by Thinx, and Thinx for All™—are on a mission to create a healthier world through sustainable solutions to menstruation and incontinence.
Our people live our values daily and they serve as our cultural cornerstones.
- Be Accountable
- Be Profitable
- Be Human
- Be Curious
- Be Ambassadors
Thinx is seeking an exceptional Director to lead our Amazon and Walmart Team. You will be the expert on the accounts, developing the long-term vision and strategy for the wholesale team as we continue to grow our business both domestically and internationally. You will work cross functionally with internal and external partners to create plans for long-term success and futuristic innovation. You’ll manage a team, and work with them to develop and support their career goals and performance.
The Work You’ll Do:
- Drives organizational alignment and commitment against Company vision, strategy and priorities
- Expert competencies in influencing/negotiation, innovative business development, stewardship, building a long-term strategic customer plan and delivering results
- Build business plan/solution and contingency plan in collaboration with the customer and brands using information collected during the account planning process to ensure the plan meets customer needs
- Strong ability to utilize and lead cross functional partners to advance our position with Amazon
- Develop the strategy for our international Amazon roll-out
- Drives best practices for ecommerce opportunities, processes, and tools through continuous learning, keeping abreast of ecommerce trends and innovation
- Lead the team Provide direct reports with leadership, direction and coaching to achieve work objectives, seek outcomes over outputs, and contribute to their growth, development, and satisfaction in this and future roles
- Supply chain responsibilities include working closely with the cross-functional internal teams to execute packaging development and ensure country compliance
This role is a key leadership role for the Wholesale team and reports directly to the Senior Vice President of Sales.
We’re Excited About You Because…
- You act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves
- You are an expert at designing and implementing systems and processes that scale. You have a track record of going from “scrappy” to “scaled.” You are a master at driving efficient, repeatable processes that generate consistent results
- You’re a strong collaborator and communicator. You proactively build cross-functional partnerships within and outside of the company. You are effective at driving outcomes and change even without direct authority
- You love measuring impact and managing ambitious goals. You’re effective at setting clear goals and measuring the impact of initiatives - whether it’s about driving sales, forecast accuracy, or market share
- You’re a collaborative leader, excited to share your expertise and knowledge with a growing team
- 8+ years of experience that includes B2C ecommerce/omnichannel environment, P&L accountability and strategic account management
- Deep expertise with Amazon and Walmart in a CPG and/or start-up environment
- 5+ years of people leadership experience
- Demonstrated track record of developing accurate forecasts and exceeding goals
- International account management and compliance experience
- Personally compelled and inspired by the Thinx mission; individuals specifically interested in health and wellness, sustainability and other social issues thrive.
You’re Excited About Us Because…
- 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks and monthly child care stipend
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual training and development stipend
- 1x Monthly Mental Escape Days
- 30% discount on Thinx Inc products and a quarterly $100 spend
- $90 quarterly wellness stipend to spend on personal health and fitness
- $100 monthly WFH stipend to support your remote office needs
- Progressive policies for bereavement and compassionate leave
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment, that is a mission-driven company
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company.. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.