Endicott has been consistently recognized as one of the Princeton Review’s Green Colleges.
Endicott College’s Office of Sustainability is seeking a Director of Sustainability to lead the development and execution of a campus-wide strategic sustainability initiative, integrating sustainability throughout the campus. Ensure that the college's sustainability efforts enhances and supports the long-term interests of the college. The Office of Sustainability works to reduce the College's environmental footprint by engaging with the campus community and external audiences to increase a holistic understanding of sustainability issues. Our mission is to help institutionalize pragmatic, timely, and effective solutions to create organizational change with a focus on climate and health.
- 3-5 years of progressively responsible budget/financial experience or related experience in a college environment preferred
- Bachelor's degree in related field; Master in appl icable field preferred
- Experience working in higher education sustainability efforts
- Knowledge of environmenta l issues and strategies
- Demonstrated evidence of strategic, pragmatic , and analytical approaches to problems
- Demonstrated ability to manage diverse project, work with students, and work independently
- Team player who is willing to work hard
- Other duties as needed to achieve the goals of the department and College
Since 2010, the Chronicle of Higher Education has consistently named Endicott College as a “Great College to Work For.” Endicott College is a Baccalaureate, Master and Doctoral degree granting institution located on the North Shore of Massachusetts. Endicott is a welcoming community with engaged staff, faculty and students, a beautiful campus, and great employee benefits. Endicott celebrates diversity and strives to bring a mix of talented people—representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills—together to do their best work. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We look forward to hearing from you.