Director of Sales Enablement
Do you have a coaching mindset and want to develop, enable and inspire strong sales performers? Our Client Experience team is looking for a Director of Sales Enablement to design programs that grow strong team members and future leaders. In this role, you will build, coordinate and run our Life Sciences sales training programs, working closely with sales, sales operations, and marketing to ensure strategic alignment across all three functions. You will rely on your previous experience defining and running training initiatives to identify gaps in employee skills & competencies, develop training/evaluation materials, and deliver a tailored training program. You will report to and work closely with our VP, Client Experience and act as a best-practice mentor by providing feedback and coaching for the Client Experience (CE) team members, holding the team accountable for maintaining strong product knowledge and continuous personal development.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the creation and deployment of appropriate training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to support the CE Team, sharing written/verbal feedback and identifying training needs and gaps along the way
- Support product launches by preparing and enabling the CE Team to understand and sell our solutions
- Support the buying and selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss including the development of buyers journey/client personas/key stakeholders and how to motivate them
- Manage foundational and continuous learning programs for the Client Experience team, including but not limited to developing annual roadmap, training content creation, scheduling and coordination, creation and deployment of courses, instructor-led sales training and 2 sales training workshops per year
- Track and analyze courses and sales enablement content usage, evaluating quality and effectiveness of training, implemented improvements
- Monitor best practices and competitive developments in the training and adult learning industries, including new system recommendations to improve sales efficiencies
- Work across teams to align on client objections, create new talk track techniques, and roll out updates to the team each quarter, establishing a coaching program to support the frontline CE leadership team
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years’ experience in Client Services, Sales, or Sales Training, preferably within the Healthcare/Media industries
- Organization skills to plan, facilitate and managing projects from concept to completion
- Ability to collaborate and generate a spirit of cooperation while coordinating diverse activities and groups within a team environment
- Confidence to present to adult learners, utilizing effective facilitation skills to convey complex ideas across multiple formats to a variety of audiences
- Creativity with resources and ability adjust to changes quickly and professionally
- Proficient with Salesforce and Microsoft products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), OneDrive, and SharePoint
Base pay for US is $180,000 - $200,000, depending on qualifications. In addition, Phreesia also offers equity and an annual cash incentive as part of an attractive & comprehensive Total Rewards package.
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re looking for smart and passionate people to help drive our mission of creating a better, more engaging healthcare experience. We’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in an ever-evolving landscape by transforming the way healthcare is delivered. Our SaaS platform digitizes appointment check-in and offers tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing, and enhance clinical care.
Phreesia cares about our employees by providing a diverse and dynamic work environment. We’re a five-time winner of Modern Healthcare Magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award and we’ve been recognized on the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index. We are dedicated to continuously improving our employee experience by launching new programs and initiatives. If you thrive in a culture of recognition, value inclusivity, professional development, and growth opportunities, Phreesia could be a great fit!
Top-rated Employee Benefits:
- 100% Remote work + home office expense reimbursements
- Competitive compensation + equity grants for all employees
- Flexible PTO + 8 company holidays
- Monthly reimbursement for cell phone + internet + wellness
- 100% Paid 12-week parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Variety of insurance coverage for people (and pets!)
- Continuing education and professional certification reimbursement
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.