Director of Real Estate
Milo’s Tea Company is one of the fastest growing beverage companies in the US. Our culture and operations are built on the belief that we can make a difference in the world. That’s why we put People First and strive to continually reduce our environmental impact on the planet. We leverage our world class operations and decades-long distribution partnerships to grow the footprint of our core products and create new, innovative beverage products.
- We are the #1 and fastest growing brand in the Refrigerated Tea Category in the nation.
- Our core mission is that we put people and the planet first and by doing this, it will be good for our business.
- We are committed to unlocking the personal genius of every associate and have a strong focus on growth and learning.
- Our Company is women-led (our Executive Team is 57% female) and strongly committed to Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging.
- We are committed to annual charitable giving by delivering upon our 1% profit pledge.
- We are Platinum Certified in Zero Waste Manufacturing; recycling, reducing, and reusing 95% of waste at all facilities.
Being a part of the Milo’s TEAm, you’ll get to collaborate with a group of passionate and high-performing people, where everyone feels empowered to do their best work and feels good about the work they’re doing.
And as a "People First" company, Milo’s is committed to the success and well-being of our associates, customers, and fans, no matter their gender, race or creed. Some of the great things offered that reflect our commitment include:
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities for various roles
- 100% employer paid medical premium for our associates and their families
- Free Mental Health, Financial Wellness, and Legal Counseling benefits
- 401K with a company match
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement assistance
- Continuous learning opportunities through various platforms and resources
- A robust parental leave program
- Care Relief Fund to help Associates in need
- Associate Assistance Program
- Paid volunteer time
The Director of Real Estate will manage the Real Estate finance function and serve as primary leader for real estate assets, helping real estate owners achieve financial and asset management goals (one of the related areas is real estate maintenance outside of the plants).
- Serve as primary liaison between real estate owners and facilities management
- Build & maintain real estate strategy to create investment opportunities for stockholders and ensure alignment with corporate goals (for Milo’s and other related real estate entities).
- Estimate / analyze returns on investments, manage process to evaluate and forecast new real estate investments, manage financial operations and reporting related to real estate investments.
- Oversee real estate capital investments, track, and report on real estate related CapEx and OpEx spend.
- Manage real estate related contracts / relationships with real estate service providers, including real estate brokers.
- Schedule and manage real estate projects and timelines according to contract terms and standards.
- Develop real estate budgets, track spend relative to budget, report variances, and identify improvement opportunities.
- Track and report cash flow and debt positions related to real estate projects (between MTC and other related real estate entities).
- Invest in and is an example of Milo’s Responsibility commitment which includes environmental, social, and corporate governance components.
- The position has Food Safety Responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, finance, business, urban planning, or related field; Master’s degree in relevant field a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in real estate development, including negotiation of real estate contracts/ terms, and due diligence processes
- Experience in lending practices and financial pro forma modeling.
Physical Demands This job is primarily sedentary in nature. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.