Director of Product
Surfside is building a first of its kind data activation platform that enables brands and retailers the ability to manage, enrich and activate all of their customer data in order to increase awareness, traffic, and ultimately sales.
We work with many brands, retailers and advertisers across Direct to Consumer, Cannabis, Healthcare and adjacent industries.
We’re currently looking for talented and driven Product Managers to help us maximize the impact of first party data and to build a fast growing product team. You’ll work alongside a smart and passionate team of product managers, engineers, designers, data scientists and machine learning experts to create products that power millions of transactions per day and advance Surfside's mission.
What we look for
- You’re experienced owning the product strategy, vision and roadmap across multiple products. You’re creative and think outside of the here and now to set ambitious goals and direction.
- You’re a skilled problem solver and can find clarity in the biggest, most challenging problems
- You understand the value of both quantitative and qualitative research as input to problem solving and defining winning products. You’re excited about tackling big opportunities and comfortable with ambiguity
- You are both an excellent individual contributor and mentor for others, effective at rallying teams to collaborate and deliver against business critical goals
- You are a concise and effective communicator, and are comfortable managing and leading discussions with senior executives.
- You are a passionate advocate for your product, authoring external content and representing the business in client discussions and industry forums
- You act as an owner not just for your product but for the broader org, teaching others and building a great culture of product excellence
- 4+years as a product manager in a high growth tech company or other relevant organization
- Bachelor degree in relevant field (e.g., science, engineering, computer science)
Surfside is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We encourage and welcome you to apply irrespective of age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, colour, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.