Director of Product
TwitterSan Francisco, CA - Boulder, CO10d ago
Twitter is looking for an exceptional Product Director with a strong track record of hiring, mentoring, and leading high functioning product management teams, ideally focused on the mobile OS landscape.
The Director of Product for Client Foundation will be responsible for partnering closely with engineering teams to drive the overarching strategy and execution for our mobile infrastructure, frameworks, and tooling teams that power the core of our mobile apps, including Twitter for iOS, Twitter for Android, and Twitter Lite. This role is deeply cross-functional, and building strong relationships across Product, Engineering, Design, and Research will be essential to success. Customers include not only the people who use Twitter every day but also internal developers building features within Twitter.
- 5+ years of prior product management experience in a leadership capacity.
- A proven history of delivering sophisticated consumer products with a deep understanding of the mobile OS landscape and tech.
- A proven track record of hiring, mentoring, and leading successful product management teams in complex environments.
- A deep quantitative background to support data-informed decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills which allow you to excel at being an advocate for your team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience in building successful cross-functional partnerships across organization
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.