Director of Product
Point of Sale (POS) is one of our top priorities for Dutchie’s next phase of growth. The teams within our POS charter are responsible for creating best-of-breed front and back of house experiences for our dispensary customers. We are laser focused on leveraging technology from Dutchie and our two recent acquisitions of LeafLogix and Greenbits to accelerate our entrance into this space. In this role, you will work with our integrations and internal engineering teams to bring our acquisitions together and shape the future of Dutchie POS.
What You’ll Do...
- Work with Dutchie’s leaders across the company to create and drive toward the vision of Dutchie’s all-in-one POS
- Define the product strategy, roadmap and priorities for your team
- Deeply understand customer needs by spending time with customers, sales, and support and observing patterns/trends across their feedback and the market
- Manage processes to help the team do its best work and interface effectively with the rest of Dutchie
- Hire and grow a team of product managers responsible for defining the future of Dutchie’s POS products, in collaboration with Dutchie’s recruiting team
- Own decisions directly impacting the growth of Dutchie’s POS products
What You Bring...
- Product experience: 12+ years of PM experience
- Leadership: You’ve mentored product managers, engineers, and designers in how to work together to build great products, including driving efforts for teams of 30+ engineers
- You’ve led technical products and/or large-scale platforms, are excited about 99.999% reliability, and have managed an integration
- Entrepreneurial: Self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment, creates structure out of ambiguity, and focuses on driving impact
- Analytical horsepower: Demonstrated ability to gather and dig deep into data and think from first principles
- Team-first: You embody a team-first mentality and are known for working well with a wide range of personalities
- Concise communicator: Deep attention to detail, including crisp and effective communications. Experience collaborating with enterprise-level external customers and business partners
- Results-oriented: You do what it takes to execute complex projects and exceed expectations
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc..) allowance
At Dutchie, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Dutchie believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.