Director of Procurement, Professional Services
The Director of Procurement, Professional Services is responsible for the leadership of Procurement activities across Consulting, Legal, Financial and Business Process Outsourcing services spend categories, driving alignment between business and category strategies. The leader’s organization will execute strategic business and industry engagement to establish a reliable, resilient and effective supply base for the company. The Director of Procurement, Professional Services will also lead an organization tasked with end-to-end spend management responsibilities including, but not limited to, Category Management, Supplier Management, Sourcing, Contracting, Innovation, and Talent Management.
The Director of Procurement, Professional Services will be accountable to delivering aggressive financial targets, including cost and working capital improvement. Further, the leader will deliver against a balanced value proposition including innovation, environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG), and procurement process excellence. The leader must embrace agile ways of working and will be accountable to developing and recruiting world class talent. The Director of Procurement, Professional Services will be a member of the Corporate Services Procurement Leadership Team and be a critical partner to the Finance Leadership Team in the New Consumer Health Company.
- Lead the development of professional services strategies to establish a world class organization and supply base that the New Consumer Health Company can leverage to create a competitive advantage
- Align category strategies with the company strategy and goals
- Coach and recruit world class talent
- Deliver financial, ESG, service, and innovation targets
- Steward financial policy and responsible supplier and procurement standards
- Leverage and maximize fit for purpose procurement process solutions, including the utilization of world class digital solutions, use of business process outsourcing, and deployment of internal resources
- Engage with executive leadership in key supplier relationships
- Cultivate a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion
- Benchmark industry best practices and continuously advance procurement capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- A minimum of 10 years of working experience in procurement or a related discipline is required
- Comprehensive knowledge of professional services industry is required
- Demonstrated leadership and deployment of best practices in ESG strategies is required
- Leadership, communication, influencing, and collaboration skills are required
- Experience in identifying and harnessing customer oriented innovative solutions is required
- Proven track record delivering against a balanced portfolio of key performance indicators (KPIs) is required
- Ability to influence and understand the diverse needs of stakeholders is required
- People management experience and talent development is required
- Travel up to 10% domestic & international may be required
- MBA or other advanced degree is preferred
- Experience in the fast moving consumer goods industry preferred
- Demonstrated experience leading teams through organizational transformation is preferred
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.