Director of Operations
PFG Customized Distribution meets the special needs of some of America’s most recognized national chain restaurants, including Cracker Barrel, TGI Friday’s, Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster and Ruby Tuesday. Providing customized attention and a centralized contact for product lines, menu changes and account coordination, PFG Customized Distribution serves customers across the United States and in more than 40 countries.
- Supervise associates including but not limited to: scheduling, training and development counseling, performance management and problem resolution. Conduct department meetings
- Manage inventory dollar levels to achieve optimum cash flow and service level. Develop budgets for the Warehouse Department on a yearly basis and monitor monthly. Manage department within budgetary guidelines. Oversee the organizing of the warehouse inventory on a quarterly basis. Manage operations budget development and reporting. Monitor staff in budget review and forecasting. Oversee truck leasing agreement(s)
- Interact with customers and vendors in a friendly, timely and quality manner; ensure customers' and vendors' questions are answered accurately and in a timely manner.
- Establish procedures which maximize the efficiency of the operations department and allow the department to function at the highest level of productivity.
- Solve operational problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where minimal standardization exists. Analyze work-related situations and make decisions in an effective manner.
- Improve operational strategies and processes based upon knowledge of the food distribution industry.
High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent Experience
- 4 - 6 Years of Foodservice operations or related area with supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated ability to drive engagement at all levels
- Strong communication skills, including verbal, listening and written
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Systems knowledge to include:
- Microsoft suite
- Kronos preferable
- APT preferable
- SAE Select Pro
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Address Line 1
4041 NE 54th Ave
Performance Food Group Customized Distribution Florida (0153)