Here At Zola, We’re Seeking An Exceptional Director Of Marketing To Help Drive Our Fast-Growing Wedding Vendor Marketplace Platform. This Business Is At A Very Early Stage Of Development Within A Well-Funded, Growth-Stage Startup. We’re Looking For A Collaborative, Scrappy, Analytical Problem-Solver Who Can Help Grow This Game-Changing New Opportunity.
As Our First Marketer Solely Focused On Our Wedding Vendors, You’ll Have The Opportunity To Build Our Vendor-Focused Strategy, Approach, And Team From Scratch. You’ll Work On Everything From Inbound Marketing And Sales Collateral To Lifecycle Management And Customer Engagement, Informing All Of Your Work With A Blend Of Customer Insights And Data. You’ll Think About How To Help Solo-Preneurs And SMBs Succeed On Our Platform And Build Marketing Strategies And Campaigns That Connect With Their Mindset And Needs.
Our Ideal Candidate Is A Scrappy Team Player Who’s Comfortable Both Strategizing And Doing, With A Track Record Of Success Marketing To Business Customers At Growing Companies. You Are A Structured And Creative Thinker, Able To Toggle Easily Between The Big Themes And The Little Details. You Love Data And Customer Insights, You Are Equally Comfortable In Excel And Powerpoint, And You Can Prove Your Ability To Learn New Systems Quickly. And You Love Working With Kind, Smart Colleagues Who Share A Commitment To Putting The Customer First!
This Role Will Begin By Reporting To Our VP Of Lifecycle Marketing, And Is Likely To Report Directly To Our CMO Over Time. You’ll Partner Closely With The GM Of Vendor Marketplace, As Well As Product, Sales, Growth, Creative, And Many Other Teams At Zola.
- 8+ years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment working in marketing, strategy, account management, or another related field
- Startup or other operating experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience building marketing strategies and programs for business customers (owner-operated, SMBs, and/or enterprise)
- Exceptional business and customer experience judgment
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; presents effectively to a senior audience
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage competing tasks in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous environment
- Ability to build business relationships across functional teams