Director of Lead Generation
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Director, Lead Generation!
This position will implement and execute outbound sales strategies to support IT Services growth and revenue objectives such as organizing, establishing, and implementing an outbound Lead Generation organization; providing leadership, guidance, performance management and accountability for key performance measures; supporting, coaching, developing and supervising of a group of Inside Sales Associates, Outbound.
- Ensures that the Inside Sales Associates, Outbound meet all service level and business objectives, including performing outbound sales to achieve sales revenue goals such as target identification for new accounts and business opportunities.
- Manage daily operations of the organization including team management, scheduling, training, reporting, and achievement of sales goals.
- Develop and coordinate selling cycle and methodology.
- Coordinate activities with the Manager, sales associates, or other field resources to achieve goals.
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company objectives.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales reports and forecasting.
- Support sales activities of the Manager and sales associate in all targeted accounts.
- Use database to track customer information.
- Keep current on knowledge of products, customer programs, strategies, goals and competitors.
- Provide customer with price quotes, configuration advice and lead times.
- Provide sales activity reports to management when requested.
- Keep management and channel manager informed of any pertinent business issues.
- Assist in other areas, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field or equivalent experience in a related field.
- 4+ years of experience managing an Inside Sales or Lead Generation team.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales goals through the management of individual performance objectives and accountabilities including service metrics for speed, efficiency, sales and quality of customer experience.
- SAP CRM experience or equivalent required.
- Knowledge in IT Services, Technology and software preferred.
Konica Minolta’s journey started 150 years ago, with a vision to see and do things differently. We innovate for the good of society and the world. The same purpose that kept us moving then, keeps us moving now. Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is reshaping and revolutionizing the workplace to achieve true connectivity through the Intelligent Connected Workplace. The company guides and supports its clients’ digital transformation through its expansive office technology portfolio, including IT Services (All Covered), intelligent information management, managed print services and industrial and commercial print solutions. Konica Minolta has been included on CRN’s MSP 500 list nine times and The World Technology Awards named the company a finalist in the IT Software category. Konica Minolta has been recognized as the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys for sixteen consecutive years, and is proud to be ranked on the Forbes 2021 America’s Best-in-State employers list. The company received Keypoint Intelligence’s BLI 2021 A3 Line of The Year Award and BLI 2021-2023 Most Color Consistent A3 Brand Award for its bizhub i-Series. Konica Minolta, Inc. has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for nine consecutive years and has spent six years on the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World list. Konica Minolta partners with its clients to give shape to ideas and works to bring value to our society. For more information, please visit us online and follow Konica Minolta on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.