Director of Internal Communications
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to brew beverages that unite people to celebrate all life’s moments. We’ve been brewing iconic brands for over 350 years and are now proud to be offering a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
We are Talent Brewers with our culture rooted in our core Values. We believe in our brands and our people, and that diversity WITH inclusion is the key to a winning team culture. We want you to join our team of brand ambassadors who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get excited about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Director Internal Communications working in Chicago, IL you will be part of the Communications and Community Affairs leadership team. Your focus will be to build employee belief in our company’s future by crafting and executing a strategy to help employees understand the company plans and their role in its success.
This position reports to our Chief Communications and Corporate Affairs Office and works closely with the broader Communications and Corporate Affairs function, senior leadership team(s), HR, Legal and numerous other cross functional teams.
- Lead the Internal Communications team, supporting their growth and development through career discussions and consistent one on one conversations
- Create a comprehensive employee communications strategy to help build employee belief in the business, their understanding of the company's plans, their place in them, and how they can help the company succeed
- Enhance our ongoing measurement of internal communication strategy, channels and messages to achieve our goals,
- Balance the unique needs of employees working across different geographies and functions of our business and lead the charge in exploring innovative ways to engage our range of internal office-based and manufacturing audiences
- Provide strategic guidance to senior leaders on engaging and inspiring their teams and the broader organization
The Other Qualifications:
- You are an authentic leader. You value and respect differences and believe diversity with inclusion is the key to collaboration and a winning team culture
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Communications OR equivalent experience in the field of
- You have at least 8 years progressive experience in Communications
- You build relationships and collaborate to get to the desired outcome
- You take accountability for results – acting with integrity and honoring commitments
- You have a thirst for learning – you are always looking for ways to learn and help one another grow
- You are results-oriented and willing to take a strategic and creative approach to achieving our goals
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance including a hybrid work model of 3 days in the office
- We care about our People and Planet and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around our key priorities
- We care about our communities, and play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks, giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401k option with incredible employer match, generous paid time off plans, an engaging Wellness Program, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with amazing resources
- On site Pub, access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events and, of course... free beer and beverages!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Job Posting Grade: 14
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.