Director of Integrated Growth
This position is part of a growing Digital Growth team with the mission to discover, inspire and engage fans around the world. The Director of Integrated Growth will be responsible for overseeing Integrated planning globally for NBA's newest apps and features including NBA TV , NBA League Pass, the NBA app, and membership programs. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of coordinating global scale campaigns across large cross-functional teams. You will demonstrate the ability to plan strategically against key goals and execute flawlessly.
Success in this role requires the ability to not only deliver on goals, but inspire cross-functional and international teams to drive towards those same goals. You will influence meaningful business change to how we approach and think about the entire season, as well as digital products holistically. You will sit at the intersection of marketing, data, and product to help ensure we're reaching the right fans globally.
- Own key business results around subscriptions (ie: League Pass), the NBA app, and the NBA's membership program
- Work cross-functionally to build a season-long campaign calendar, developing key moments for fan acquisition, engagement, and retention
- These moments will require you to strategically plan product, pricing, content, partnerships, and international marketing
- Deliver insights on the core digital fan to influence strategies throughout the season, partnering with Product Marketing, Data, and Research teams
- Collaborate and share information cross-functionally to improve workflow processes and operational efficiencies
- Serve as a conduit of knowledge between teams to understand, translate, and simplify requirements then constructively challenge current methods, identify areas of improvement, support established standards and deliver improved results
- Translate data into concise reports that provide actionable insight
- Develop the content and present strategy cohesively at the executive-level
- Manage internal and external relationships with cross-functional teams and agencies to ensure teams are informed and working collaboratively to meet shared goals
- Optimize the growth lifecycle journey for various user segments, identify points of friction, and develop solutions to increase conversion and revenue
- Translate business needs into marketing tests and growth strategies
- Effectively analyze results of initiatives then use those findings to influence future strategies and report performance to leaders
- 6-10+ years of consumer growth marketing experience with high growth consumer companies, sports or media is an added plus
- Strong collaborator who can work effectively within a matrixed organization to influence and drive results
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to deliver high-quality written and verbal content
- Experience leading cross-functional integrated campaigns from building concepts, messaging, channel and communication plans, and evaluating and reporting results
- Strong tactical experience across all marketing channels including paid, social, in-app, email, etc.
- Data driven analytical thinker who is comfortable diving into data and pulling insights
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced setting without ready made processes
- Experience helping define key performance indicators for teams
- Comfortable compiling presentations for executive and senior leadership
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced setting without established processes
- Strong collaboration skills, must be able to work effectively within a matrixed organization to influence and drive results with key business partners
- BA/BS required, MBA is a plus
We Consider Applicants For All Positions On The Basis Of Merit, Qualifications And Business Needs, And Without Regard To Race, Color, National Origin, Religion, Sex, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Alienage Or Citizenship Status, Ancestry, Marital Status, Creed, Genetic Predisposition Or Carrier Status, Sexual Orientation, Veteran Status, Familial Status, Status As A Victim Of Domestic Violence Or Any Other Status Or Characteristic Protected By Applicable Federal, State, Or Local Law.