Director of Inbound & Network
At Hasbro we’re changing the face of play and entertainment. We’re looking for people who want to explore, experiment and innovate to come up with the best ideas. Our culture of community, passion, integrity, creativity and inclusion has inspired our diverse team of highly skilled, highly creative and highly committed individuals for 90+ years and we believe the best is yet to come.
At Hasbro we’re changing the face of play and entertainment. We’re looking for people who want to explore, experiment, and innovate to come up with the best ideas. Our culture of community, passion, integrity, creativity, and inclusion has inspired our diverse team of highly skilled, highly creative and highly committed individuals for 90+ years and we believe the best if yet to come.
We are seeking to add a Director of Inbound & Network to play an integral role in our Global Fulfillment
Organization! This role will lead the development of Hasbro’s future supply chain network, supporting supply chain optimization as Hasbro evolves its supply chain operations. In this role you will analyze business opportunities and produce End to End network analyses to achieve optimal total landed costs across all regions, implement improved transportation/inventory optimization opportunities to ensure Hasbro can support alterations to current inbound network flow, while maintaining service and cost metrics. You will be responsible for delivering significant productivity savings by utilizing optimization methodologies for end-to-end network redesign starting from inbound transportation. Furthermore, you will drive improved financial and service performance through enhanced visibility and scenario analysis to understand implications of potential large-scale routing changes within our supply chain. Overall, this role will focus on ensuring the end-to-end supply chain network is continually improved - enabled by key technologies and ways of working across the supply chain to deliver value and better business outcomes.
A day in the life of a Director of Inbound & Network:
- Manage the domestic inbound transportation/routing process to ensure capacity, service, and cost commitments are met to support business objectives.
- Develop strategies and anticipate trends that enable inbound network flows, carrier agreements, cost, and service.
- Develop, implement, and manage best practices in relation to inbound transportation data and analytics.
- Strategize with the VP and Procurement team to design and lead yearly RFP processes for inbound transportation.
- Lead strategic carrier management development planning with the logistics leadership team to achieve transportation service and cost goals.
- Provide required analytics/reporting to measure performance including operational KPI’s (including lead time performance, on time, container utilization and financial reporting).
- Manage ongoing partnerships with carriers; design appropriate KPI’s; analyze results and conduct regular performance reviews.
- Coach and lead direct reports in their development to ensure growth to support succession planning strategies.
- Create reporting solutions by identifying data sources and executing data analytics
- Build out inbound network strategies, identify cross-functional impacts and communicate network changes between internal teams.
What you’ll bring:
- Master’s degree, preferably in Engineering, Supply Chain, MIS.
- Experience with LLamasoft, Supply Chain Guru, JDA, or similar modeling tools.
- Experience with financial budget creation and reporting.
- Experience with Supply Chain Systems - including but not limited to ERP systems, Transportation Management Systems, Order Management Systems.
- Experience designing, implementing, and supporting large scale RFP’s in Ocean transportation.
- Broad general knowledge of supply chain, and skill set leading supply chain operations in a complex and fast-moving operating environment.
- Proven business acumen and command of the financial components of supply chain operations.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement.
Hasbro’s world-class brands and talented people are our greatest assets. One of the ways we invest in you is through a competitive and contemporary benefits package. Your particular benefits package will depend on your position, location, local legal requirements and years with the company. Here’s a look at what your benefits package may include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Half-day Fridays year round, Paid Vacation Time & Holidays, Generous 401(k) match, Paid Parental Leave, Team Hasbro Volunteer Program, Employee Giving & Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Toy Discounts and more!
Hasbro is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status.